Customs: Request: 3 ROTF Remolded & Painted Heads

Discussion in 'Requests' started by OmarJT82, Jul 27, 2009.

1. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Attention Radicons,

I call upon you to help me with a project that’s been on my mind for months: Remold and paint the heads of the 3 ROTF action figures below:

1) DELUXE CLASS SMOKESCREEN
    2) VOYAGER CLASS RAMJET
    3) VOYAGER CLASS SKYWARP

The reason for this is to make them look less like the figures they were repainted from (2007 Movie Deluxe class Jazz, 2007 Movie Voyager class Starscream, 2007 Movie Voyager class Thundercracker).

Keep in mind that the heads can also be remolded from 2007 Movie Deluxe class Jazz, 2007 Movie Voyager class Starscream, 2007 Movie Voyager class Thundercracker and I would like the remolded heads to be painted in the colors of the original heads and in the same way as the ones in the drawings.

If interested, please PM me or contact me at [email protected]

2. OmarJT82

News Credits:
    1) DELUXE CLASS SMOKESCREEN:
    Has you can see in the drawings (pics 5, 6, 7), his head crests are pointed backwards instead of forwards (see pics 2, 3, 4) to make him look more has he did in The Reign of Starscream comic story (pic 1).

Attached Files:

3. OmarJT82

News Credits:
    2) VOYAGER CLASS RAMJET:
    Has you can see in the drawing (pic 3), his head can be unscrewed and separated into 3 parts (front half, translucent middle, and rear half). In the drawing (pic 2) and photos (pics 4 to 9), I have added a large, curved cone on the front half of his head and a smaller, curved cone on top of the translucent orange middle part of his head so he too can look more has he did in The Reign of Starscream comic story (pic 1).

Attached Files:

4. OmarJT82

News Credits:
    3) VOYAGER CLASS SKYWARP:
    Like Voyager class Ramjet, his head can also be unscrewed and separated into 3 parts (front half, translucent middle, and rear half). In the drawing (pic 2) and the photos (pics 4 to 9), I have added vents on the bottom front half (his cheeks), which were inspired by his G1 action figure head (pic 1).

Attached Files: