Repurposed playsets and towns with TF's

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by nemisispringer, Feb 13, 2011.

1. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guy i was just wondering if anyone uses any playsets from other toylines or citiyscapes with transformers it could even be something you made yourself.

Also i just saw this desk on ryanuybengkee's channel and wondered what it was from YouTube - RyanUybengkee's Channel

Also feel free to post pics of the henkei city's we have seen so far from takara

2. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

I used to display a few Micromasters with six HO scale buildings. They were the ones used for train dioramas. While Depending on which Micromasters you used they were scaled perfectly. Unfortunately I don't have any pics; this was about four years ago. I also had an old GI Joe mobile command center that I rattle-canned silver and used as a Micromaster headquarters. A lot of the old Joe stuff can be colored up and modded to fit Transformers. The bases at least; the vehicles not so much.

~Z

3. Nez Pierce

Nez Pierce @evildanish

News Credits:
    I have one of those transforming PITT things from the GIJoe movie that I picked up with the intention of festooning it with robot heroes.
    Haven't done it yet.