[Repurpose] WST Jetfire (Macross Miriya)

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by gearacondelta, Dec 14, 2011.

1. gearacondelta

gearacondelta Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just like the masterpiece macross valkyries can serve as Jetfire and a host of un-named / un-seen Autobot Seekers. This tiny Macross figure can be (albeit red) WST Jetfire. I only have Miriya which may have been the only Transformer of the 02 series.

It does do a bit of parts forming. The arms detach for jet mode. Has different feet for each mode (closed -jet, wide open -gerwalk, and open -robot).
    The back fins are detachable, one faces up for gerwlk / robot. other faces down for jet mode, and also has a mock gun molded on the underside.

The smallest, most annoying piece are the heads. One tiny mock head for jet mode, and one tiny (3-piece) robot head with rotating guns.

Minus the small issues :lol  it's pretty decent little wannabe WST Jetfire.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. TWINTURBO

TWINTURBO Mandiprime97's badass :)

very cool, I love Roboech and have some of the models that size from when I was a kid, great idea

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    What did you do here to alter this figure?

4. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    There was a VF-1S Roy in that series of blind packs. I have that and the Milia as well. The VF-1S is closer to the abomination that was Jetfire with it having the four turrets on the head as opposed to Milia's VF-1J which only had two.

5. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

I don't think he did much. I have that same figure, and it is a parts former. The whole jet nose section removes and is replaced by anouther piece for robot mode. The arms you remove and re peg into other holes (depending on what mode), the tail section is replaced for jet to gerwalk/robot, and the feet switch out for the different modes as well.

The real cool thing about this figure is how they did the legs. they have a couple angle swivels, and you simply twist them around to get all three modes. pretty genius actually.
    but don't get me wrong, it's a great little toy, you just need a small zimlock bag for all the extra pieces. :lol 
    Randy!

6. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out if any actual custom work has taken place yet or not.

7. gearacondelta

gearacondelta Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My Bad.

[Repurpose] <- No custom work was done other then "Your WST Jetfire now."

It was in a box for years, found it with WST Prime and thought why not, if people didn't know about it, and maybe would like to get one, then sharing it's existence couldn't hurt. I s'pose I could have put it in another thread maybe.

So there is actually a Roy Fokker transforming version Razerwire? Dang... That'd be cool. I just accept that as a WST Jetfire is randomly red.

8. lechuckgl

lechuckgl Active Member

As most parts in this little figure are deatacheable, you could repaint it. The head may be a pain in the back, but with a little patience you could easely repaint the rest.

9. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Hey man, it's cool. I'm just wanting to make sure we get a thread like this in the best place. It seems like a really good place would be Creative General Discussion, so off we go!