Reprolables site question

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Insane Galvatron, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Anybody know what plug-in is necessary to view the sets they have? Flash is working fine in my Chrome browser, but I get a "missing plugin" on their site right where I should be seeing the stickers. It works fine on Firefox, so I'm not sure what the problem is. If I knew what plugin was missing, I could figure out how to install it. As it is, I'm clueless.

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For some reason it doesn't work on my Chrome browser as well. I have to use Internet Explorer and it works fine.

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Works fine in Chrome for me. It doesn't look like there's anything advanced on their site, it's mostly done with tables and cross frame linking... stuff you could do (and I did) back in '98. There is some Facebook integration though, maybe that's throwing you somehow?

4. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    hmmm that is strange. Works fine on Mozilla Firefox though [​IMG]

5. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Works fine on Chrome for me too.

6. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    The Facebook stuff is popping up just fine. I can't see the pics nor do I have anything to click for detail view. I tried on my desktop, and it works fine. Just not on my laptop. Its obviously not flash as I can view flash in Chrome on other sites just fine.

7. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You tried clearing the cache and force-reloading the page right? I can't think of why it wouldn't load one machine vs another.

8. AngryChad

AngryChad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Chrome works fine for me, but it's never worked in mobile Safari.

9. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    That's because mobile Safari doesn't support flash. It's the reason I switched from the iPhone to Android.

I think I may have figured out the problem. There is a link at the bottom of their home page that says "Don't have Flash installed on your computer? Click Here". So apparently, it is flash. Not sure why my Chrome all of a sudden does not have flash on that site, when it had it before and it still works on other websites. Anybody have any ideas how to get flash to work in my Chrome? Or will I have to uninstall and re-install Chrome? I hate to do that since I have all my passwords and stuff saved in the auto-fill.

Here is what I see:
    [​IMG]

I just tried to re-install flash and Adobe's website says I've got the latest version installed. The Flash based stuff on Adobe's site plays just fine. It just doesn't work on Reprolabels site.

10. mentok27

mentok27 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Awkward but since bbts carries reprolabels now you can browse on bbts but shop from reprolabels.... How I'm gonna have do it since I've only got iDevices here for my 2 weeks at work

11. AngryChad

AngryChad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Further development on Flash has stopped, thankfully, so it's only a matter of time before this stuff gets phased out.