Reprolabels

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by starscream-99, May 4, 2009.

1. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anyone here buy reprolabels? Are they just as good as the originals? I placed an order about 3 weeks ago for some, and at check out it said 2 weeks for delivery, and a week later I get an e-mail saying they'll be here in a week. It's been 2 weeks since I received that e-mail and I still have no reprolabels yet. I shot them an e-mail and they said I'll get them today but I didn't. Is this normal and are they worth the wait? LMK. Thanks.

2. Computer5

Computer5 Well-Known Member

3. Crimson Primus

Crimson Primus Deceptinut

They have always been good to me and they do take a while sometimes. I dont think they are known for there fast delivery..

4. Ladies Man 217

Ladies Man 217 Ladies Man 217

I've waited as much as 4 weeks for delivery, but they are usually worth the wait. Some of their sets have a couple of stickers that don't do the originals justice, but the majority of what I have recieved from them is top notch.

5. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    They are top notch, The wait is worth it as it will give your bots a good restore :) 

6. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

Ive waited up to 5 weeks for an order. (it was a large order though - and one of the sheets needed to be made for my order). I have purchased many sheets from them and they have ALL been outstanding. The metallic stock they use is alot better than the originals by a long shot. Every TF I've restored has gotten the action form Reprolabels, and they all look fantastic. I'm waiting for them to make a Targetmaster Sureshot set, the last email I got said they are working on it. I'm restoring Defensor and Superion currently and will be getting stickers for them like I did with the rest of my combiners. I dont like waiting for anything, but the consistent high quality from Reprolabels makes it worth it. Plus you do know they are in Canada right?

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  7. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Most likely you should have them soon if they emailed you and said that they had shipped. Keep in mind that they are in Canada so shipping time is going to tend to be slow. I'm fairly close to them and it still takes 5-7 days to get to my door.

8. starscream-99

News Credits:
    I barely found out that they're in Canada. I was just worried. At the time I didn't know they were in Canada, it's cool though. Now, will they bring down the value of a TF cause they're not the original stickers?

9. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    I love reprolabels and their product. The wait is very much worth the while.

They are setting up a new facility so it might take a bit longer for orders to ship.

About your 'investment' (Toys are not an investment!) The value of your G1 TF with original C10 stickers should be higher then with repro's. But if your toy has stickerwear applying repro labels should raise the value.

iDD

10. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    The quality is nice, but the feel is very different from originals.

11. starscream-99

News Credits:
    I stand corrected. My toy's are not investments. They're my pleasure. Thanks for answering my question.

12. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yes, they are vinyl compared to the original paper, i think they last longer that way, but time will tell lol, i have been impressed by all stickers i purchased through them

13. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Don't worry too much about Reprolabels. Delta is a top-notch fellow and he does his best. He can get a little swamped sometimes, but I think we all know how that is. He will always answer, in general, and he doesn't willfully ignore anyone. So if you've asked after an order and not heard back, try again (politely, of course).

I suspect things will improve as new equipment comes into play across the entire Reprolabels line, since the new gear should cut production time signifigantly.

14. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Got the ones I own at TFCon. Beautiful. Amazing, just perfect and amazing work.

15. starscream-99

News Credits:
    Did anyone buy the one's for the Classics/Universe 2.0 series? My order was mainly for G1, but I was impressed with the pictures of the Classics, so I ordered for my Legends class Jazz. I was really impressed with that one.

16. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    I have most of the classics sets. The legends jazz set is outstanding, you'll see.

Here's a few pics of some of the classics sets I have:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. starscream-99

News Credits:
    Those are awesome dude!!! I can't wait to get mine.

18. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i got their ml soundwave one, just looks amazing

19. starscream-99

News Credits:
    I saw quite a few that I want. I like the ones for WST also. I am going to keep on ordering from them. I saw that they were also doing other things I saw Power Rangers on there. I wish they had GI Joe.

20. starscream-99

News Credits:
    Still no Reprolabels. :thumbdown  It's been about six weeks already. Has anyone from Cali ordered reprolabels? or AZ, NV, UT?