Reprolabels RTS Lugnut Sticker Sheet Set

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by Primeconvoy1, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Primeconvoy1

Primeconvoy1 Cybertronian Broker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I recently received my Classics Lugnut Sticker Sheet set for my RTS Lugnut. I decided to take some pics, and do a quick review for them.

Lugnut is happy!
    [​IMG]

Description: The set comes in two parts consisting of one foil sticker sheet and one transparent sticker sheet. The foil sheet consists mostly of stickers to enhance some of the details of Lugnut, while the transparent sheet comes with more logos and insignias.
    [​IMG]

Before
    [​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

The stickers don't add too much to Lugnut in robot mode, other than highlight a few small details, and add a faction symbol to his chest.

Where the sticker set shines the most is in jet mode!

Lugnut already had some nice detailing in jet mode. Reprolabels furthers the effect with this set. The added eyes to go over the sharp teeth gives the vehicle mode a lot of character.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The outer housings of the two turbine engines gets more warning labels, and gives off a more powerful image of the vehicle mode. I'm also loving the "GLORIOUS" decal!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The underside of the wings and missile silos inside the wings get some much needed detail.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even more firepower is added to the missile launcher in the plane's tail!
    [​IMG]

I didn't bother adding the character stickers of the Megatron head and Animated Strika. I felt they would look out of place in vehicle mode, but that's a matter of personal preference.

Overall:
    I highly recommend this set. Placing these stickers gave me a sense of nostalgia as I missed placing decals on my TF's. Also, I love some of the detail enhancements that the jet mode sorely needed.

ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS!!!

[​IMG]

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Definitely one of the better Reprolabel sets for classics figures.

3. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    very nice, might have to add this to the ever expanding sets of reprolabels i want lol