Repro/Sticker: Reprolabels rocks! (Soundblaster)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by cappeca, May 13, 2006.

1. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

Just got my golden sticker sheet for Soundblaster. It's amazing! This is my first purchase from them, and though it took a while to come here (Brazil), I'm very happy with the end result. This was a great idea!

[​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG]
    --

2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

you're in for a lot of trouble! once you get one set from them and realize how awesome they are, you start going through their site and your collection and seeing how many more of their sheets you could use. reprolabels roxxs my soxx!

3. Acadian Prime

Acadian Prime Well-Known Member

I got the reprolabels Soundblaster kit as well. If you want to make your Soundblaster even more cooler, try cutting small pieces of the third wrist sticker that the sheet came with, about 1/2" in lenght give or take, and apply it on either sides of the tape deck. Check out the Soundblaster on the reprolabels's web site in the upgrade section (upgrade kit #2) to see what I mean:

http://www.reprolabels.com/Upgrades/upgrade2.asp

That's mine. It's a small modification that makes a world of difference. This way he has those stripes that the anime Soundwave/SoundBlaster has.

4. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    I agree with ckhtiger ! Once you go repro there is no going back! and man do a new set of labels cheer up a bot or con. They look almost new again! Sometimes even better with reprolabels on them.

Acadian that looks great! I think I will have to fix me some gold label to do the same to mine....

iDD

5. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Man, that looks good. I'll have to add that to my list of sets to get.

6. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

Thanks for the tip, man! It's a very nice detail! :thumb 

I'm into it already, got me an old Springer fully reprolabelled, and a few Micromasters now (along with my cell phone and my gameboy) have their own Autobot/Decepticon faction symbol. Now I got a G1 Sideswipe and a Diaclone Grimlock that will surely need some attention next month...

7. Acadian Prime

Acadian Prime Well-Known Member

I actually applied the reprolabel G1 sticker kit on my G2 Sideswipe. Looks a lot better with the lambo logo and the original headlights than what Hasbro used back in 93 (green headlights...c'mon). What I like with the repro kits is not only are you getting great products, but you can use them any way you wish. I hate Broadside's stickers, but needed some new ones. I got the repro Broadside kit and cut up most of the pieces to whatever size and shape I wanted. If I screwed up, I'll just get a new kit. Can you really say that if you're trying to cut up an orginal G1 sticker sheet?

I can't wait for the G1 Powermaster Prime upgrade kit to hit the market. I'm sure you will all be blown away! It rocks!!

8. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    I should be getting my Soundblaster repros soon, along with WST Snarl stickers (the originals are poo) and the THS-02 upgrade kit.

Reprolabels are a godsend :D