Reprolabels Recommandations

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ejack37, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Ejack37

Ejack37 Robot in Disguise

News Credits:
    So...who has ordered from the Reprolabels site and which sticker upgrades do you recommended? I have the FP Insecticons, FP Explorer and Munitioner, PE Scouting force. I was looking at the sticker sets for these and the sticker sets for the Wreck Gar to make it look like a different character. Has anyone ordered any of these? Do you like them?

Also, I have the iGear cone heads and Sunstorm and need to order decals for them. Which is the best one to order for them?

Thanks!

2. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love Reprolabels. My favorite sets that I have so far are DOTM Deluxe Topspin, RTS Deluxe Jazz, RTS Deluxe Tracks, and ROTF Deluxe Sideways. DOTM Deluxe Roadbuster and Generations Deluxe Wheeljack and Warpath look awesome too, but I haven't ordered them yet. I'm also really hoping that they'll make sets for DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot and the Target exclusive Voyager Ratchet repaint.

3. Ejack37

News Credits:
    Thanks for the heads up on that one.

4. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

So far I have only bought the sets for Explorer, Munitioner and the left over Combaticons (Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl. I didn't use all of them as intended though.

The Con symbol on his chest and the blade edge/tailfin stripe are the only ones I used as intended on Explorer. The other faction symbols on the gun and his ankles are from a Combaticons sheet.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

For Munitioner I used the Con symbol on his waist as intended, but the two on his front right quarter panel and on his tailgate section were designed for him, but for a different area and I cut the edges to fit how I wanted.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I used the ones for Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl very sparingly. Didn't like all of the camo deco for Onslaught and the ones for Brawl and Vortex just made them look cluttered to me. I did slice them up and used them on Brut's weapons and Warcry (as you probably noticed) and Windcharger though.

Over all I like them a lot. Good quality and they really add to the figures. They did take a while to get to me here in Hawaii, but I was expecting that anyway. I'm definitely going to order more from them in the future.

5. Ejack37

News Credits:
    Those actually look good probably going to have to get a set of those for the combaticons. Nice pictures too btw!

6. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is what I'm planning to get:

-Some white background and transparent background red/purple Autobot/Decepticon insignias
    -Wrecker insignias (going to put on Kup, Perceptor, and Warbot Defender)
    -Ultra Magnus & City Commander sticker set (mostly for the blue faceplate and head crest, not sure if I'm going to use the rest)
    -Hound & Ravage
    -Device Label Blaster (I love those keyboard stickers and other extra details for the laptop mode)
    -G3 Trailer
    -Movie Topspin and Roadbuster

I mostly prefer the ones that actually add realistic detail rather than cheesy G1 techy stuff. I was deciding on getting the Combaticon stickers, but I'm probably going to pass.

7. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you have a grey classics Powerglide and the red walmart Powerglide, turn the grey one into Hothouse! That is what I did and he looks great!!

8. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    jazz, tracks, and wheeljack's sets are awesome.

9. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Animated Starscream's are nice. A bunch of faces, and some panel lining.

One I REALLY want is the RoTF Sideways set. My favortie Decepticon figure needs his stripes!

10. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh yeah that Sideways set looks amazing.

11. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wreck-Gar sets are awesome. The Junkions are really good as well, but the eyes are tricky to get on.

The PE Reflector kit is my favorite aside from City Commander and really makes those little guys pop.

And you CAN'T go wrong with the Crossfire sets. They make those guys look SO much better

12. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    I feel the G2 Jazz set is an absolute must, as is the BT / Alternators Jazz set and the Music Label Soundwave set, I can't tell you the difference the last one made to an average figure. All the sticker sets are of great quality and repro labels are good people to deal with. I've also bought a shed load of faction labels and after requesting Combatron (inverse black G2 Autobot logos) they soon had them on their site.

I still feel the Turbo Tracks upgrade makes less sense than ordering the Takara version of the toy, but I guess some people wouldn't like the shiny finish.

13. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    The Music Label Soundwave set is REALLY cool. I had ordered one from them, then got my MLSW in the mail to find it already had the set on it.

14. amethysted

amethysted Well-Known Member

I picked up the Animated Ultra Magnus, Jazz and Arcee sets...

The UM gives the figure "energon power" blue chrome stripes on the mass hammer. As well as white strips on his massive fore arms.

Jazz has white "headphone" ears and better race stripes in car mode.

Arcee has nice magenta and white boot straps, backpack strips and head details, too.

If you cant paint your TFs (like me) RLs are for you!

Attached Files:

15. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    forgot about ml soundwave's, that one is a must, going to get dl blaster's as well

universe hound, gen. thunderwing's are also nice

16. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I swear there's been half a dozen threads like this, but I can't find them.

Some of my favorite upgrade sets are Classics Rodimus, Prowl, and City Commander.