Reprolabels problem?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AndreyOfDoom, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndreyOfDoom

AndreyOfDoom maximize

News Credits:
    Has anyone else had problems with this website?

I have contacted them to find out order status because I wanted the stickers shipped to a different address if they took this long to ship them. I will be away for a month starting next week.

I sent the email as soon as i paid for my order to them and they have not replied. I have contacted them through this TFW, Ebay, the Reprolabels mail, and Paypal. They responded on TFW probably not recognizing my name but as soon as I bring the order up I see my pm unanswered even though Delta Star is online long after.

I started a paypal claim hopefully that will encourage them to respond. Overall, I recommend to anyone not to deal with this site unless you want a big headache.

2. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    Patience...

I never had problems with them.

Isn't the result the same ?

3. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    it might take a bit but they will get ahold of you and they will come through.

4. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    I have never had issues with them. Infact they sent me something i never ordered and told me to go ahead and keep it.

5. AndreyOfDoom

AndreyOfDoom maximize

News Credits:
    No because if it goes to this address then I will not be back for over a month.
    Also, why would it take two weeks to answer an E-Mail with a simple question?

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    They're probably really backlogged and busy, like in every other reprolabels problem thread. If previous threads are any indication, Delta is going to pop into this thread soon, say "sorry, we've got a lot of emails to get through, we'll get you your stuff soon" and everyone will be happy.

Reprolabels do great work, and they do the best they can in terms of communication time, given their limited staff. Give them a little more time.

7. Cascadia

Cascadia Ion Storm

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They are probably very busy with orders and the holidays. In terms of shipping items, they do take awhile (if you have never ordered from them before) and have patience. It usually takes a month to get my items because they have to make the sticker sheet. I have never had issues with Reprolabels. I feel that there is no reason to file a Paypal dispute with them.

8. Delta Star

Delta Star <b>Reprolabels.com</b> TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    We have replied to every one of your e-mails, but your ISP is blocking us. They have all bounced.

Please cancel the PayPal dispute. Your order is ready to send, but I won't send it with an open dispute. Have done everything I can to contact you.

9. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    :lolol 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.