Repro/Sticker: Reprolabels preview

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Delta Star, Sep 6, 2006.

1. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

I have to say, that is damn pretty. If I didn't prefare stock alts i'd be all over that.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I love Pun-3X's Red Alert and Takara had planned to use the Acura mold for him, thus the Red Alert label set makes sense (and I plan to order it and make my own). I also plan to order the Hound label set because the Alt/Bt Hound looks nearly identical to his G1 counterpart; again, that label set makes sense. I love the Le Mans stripes for Tracks since a Le Mans Vette actually exists. I can see an Acura customized like one for the Nightbeat. The Jazz set is good, but the Martinis don't race a RX-8, so to have their names on the sides just doesn't make sense. The same holds true for Mirage. Honestly, I think Mirage looks awesome as he came from Hasbro. If it's not broke, don't try to fix it. :D 

I just don't see the need to try to force a round peg in a square hole sometimes. Alternators/Binaletch =/= G1. Sure homages are there, but I don't see the overwhelming need to recycle G1 on every oppurtunity in this way. Some of the labels sets work really well; some do not. This one (imo) falls into the latter category.

Now, I'm all for that. I may even just make that (and real GTs like it).

I would like to say that reprolabels have always impressed me with the G1 sets and the sets I mentioned above. I'll continue to support what you guys do, Delta! You do a great service to the TFandom with the G1 sets and [some of] the Alt addons are cool. Keep up the good work! *saves up money for those sets mentioned* :D 

3. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    looks good I mayy use some of the stickers for Alt Mirage

BTW Delta... hows the Alt Camshaft sticker designs coming along?

4. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    Delta that looks friggin awesome!

5. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i think its a bit much. the original strip is already very prominent, so i think any add ons should defer to it, they should look more decal-ish and not compete with the stripe.