Reprolabels Junkion 2 Stickers

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by ViceGripX, Aug 26, 2011.

1. ViceGripX

ViceGripX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Had a request for me to repost my review and pics for the Junkion 2 stickers from Reprolabels here. So, forgive the introductory as they are meant for a wider audience than Transformers fans. Enjoy!

For many years, Reprolabels.com has supplied Transformers fans with replacement stickers for the many toys out there with missing or deteriorated decorations. With the release of many updated characters, sometimes the tampos and paint applications aren’t quite enough, So Reprolabels has branched out to provide modern toys with stickers to make said toys better match their original versions. Sometimes, they even go the extra step as is the case with their Junkion stickers.

In the original Transformers cartoon, there was a tribe of Autobots known as the Junkions. There were many different robots that all turned into motorcycles and could swap out their parts when needed with the junk of their homeworld or their fallen comrades. With the release of a new Wreck-Gar in the Reveal the Shield line, the folks at Reprolabels saw the opportunity to give fans a way to make two distinct Junkions. As I only own two Wreck-Gar toys and wanted to use their Wreck-Gar set, I opted to apply the Junkion 2 stickers to my spare.

024.JPG

In motorcycle mode, Junkion 2 gets stickers to cover the black flames with beige sections that have black wrenches down the center. Additional stickers replace the headlight, add swooshes to the sides of the headlight, chrome for the gas cap, rear-view mirrors, axe blades, and wheel brakes, and vent details to the sides. Autobot symbols are included for the front fender and just in front of the seat and small beige triangles on the sides behind the seat. Finally, a red taillight and license plate that reads “chump” in cursive complete the look.

025.JPG

Junkion 2’s robot mode is where the set really shines. He gets a replacement headlight above his face and a new set of eyes and cheeks. Instead of the separate optics, this Junkion has re goggles with a reflection line down the left side. It gives him a really cool look. There are several beige stickers that get applied to his arms and he gets matching wrench decals for his chest. A large frayed Autobot symbol goes on his back which matches the one in motorcycle mode you can see on his right leg. Additional stickers go on his codpiece and left leg. A neat feature of the license plate decal is that it still says “chump” even though it’s upside down in robot mode.

If you’ve got a spare Wreck-Gar around (or two), you owe it to yourself to get this set of stickers from Reprolabels.com. The quality is excellent and even if you hate stickers like I do you'll have a blast creating an all new character. Tell them I sent you and they’ll sell them to you anyway.

2. Quixote_Prime

Quixote_Prime is missed.

News Credits:
    Excellent review. These are really great options for those with multiple Wreck-Gar's.

3. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I received this set last week and am fairly impressed. They do a great job making the Junkions look distinct at an affordable price.

My only gripe is that some of the stickers aren't as sticky as they ought to be. I have some concerns over the long term viability of some of the smaller stickers on the wrists and biceps. I'm also a bit concerned that the face stickers may not stick well over the long run, but we'll see.

Very nice otherwise.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  4. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

Those look pretty good. I have an extra Wreck Gar. Once I get 1 or 2 junkions, I will have a small, different looking, army.

5. Armoredrah

Armoredrah Junkion

I bought the Wreck Gar set and the two pack set. Love them all. Best thing since sliced bread.