Customs: Reprolabels issues

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Sabrina_Ng, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    Ok. I'm starting to get edgy. I ordered a few stickers from Reprolabels. Autobot logos, decepticon logos and a Ratchet movie upgrade for my Movie Accurate Ratchet. Everything was perfect except the most important one. My Ratchet upgrade stickers!!! It's almost done. Just waiting for it's stickers to be pasted and reglossed.

To my horror, Reprolabels sent me an Animated Prowl upgrade (A5) instead of Ratchet (M5).

I've mailed them a few times, sent a pcture of my stickers, but havent received any response over the last 5 days. Is this normal...?

2. asphalt

asphalt King of the road

Ebay:
    no, its not. They are usually much more puntual and helpful with their customer service.

3. Sabrina_Ng

Ebay:
    :cry 
    Any suggestions? I tried to send a pm to delta labels or something but still no reply. Emailed them too. Usually I would get a reply in 1-2 days? But nothing at all now.

4. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Repro has always come through for me, and when I had a problem (never received and item) they re-sent it at no charge. Their communication was excellent too.

5. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 ライオコンボイ

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I find reprolabels slightly dissapointing, i asked them a question about an item and asked them if they could answer it before sending, never got a reply, and they sent the labels, the quality of which are decent though. Then, without asking i was put on some mailing list and when i asked to be taken off, they sent every e-mail twice.
    Maybe i've just had bad luck, but i'm not giving a second try.

6. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i have not had any big problems with them. they have been slow with responses. they just had a baby so that could be the problem.

7. Boggs6ft7

Boggs6ft7 TFW2005 Supporter

I've never had a problem with them, and I'm sure there is a good explanation.

8. Sabrina_Ng

Ebay:
    Oh, it's a family business? That's nice.

ANyway, thanks for all the informative and encouraging responses guys. I'll give it a few more days to see if they will eventually respond.

9. yourreflection

yourreflection Well-Known Member

I've ordered a few things from them. I had a problem with one item - two months had past and I still had not received the item.

I emailed them and provided my paypal receipt information - they corrected the problem in about a weeks time and sent my item. It worked out in the end but I kinda wished they provided some form of "freebie" or something for the mistake and trouble.

10. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Feedback comments belong in the Feedback forum of Junkion Exchange. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.