Repro/Sticker: Reprolabels: Ideas for November

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dec0y13, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yay :thumb . The only thing I'm worried about is sizing issues. As I'm not an Alternator fan, I won't have any need for stickers fitted for the Alternator's, so will there be different size options for them?

2. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Maybe make hmm some sort of a classic ironhide by using energon inferno?

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    That would be interesting. I personally wouldn't do it, but, I could see a lot of people being interested in it :thumb .

4. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    [​IMG]

5. dec0y13

dec0y13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yes, I'll be sure all the kit bash/ customz sets accomidate different lines. It's not much work if I do it early on to offer different sizes for the sets.

I get the feeling it may be best to issue 3 seperate sets.

e.g.
    POLICE
    FIRE/RESCUE
    MILITARY
    ...and maybe a 4th BATTLE DAMGE!
    And make sure ther's enough sizes to mak everybody happy. OK I'll start on these pretty quick.

I've taken notes on ALLOT of other stuff.
    Keep in mind that most of the stuff that is specific to G-1 and G-2 toys may have to be handled by the other guys on the team, but i will suggest them.

(I just happen to be a big Alt/BT & MP Fan, so that's what I have available to make decals for. I can design decals for just about any bot, but I need one to work with and there needs to be enough demad to sell the sets. usually 15 sets is enough

Just my suggestion, for G-1 and G-2 stuff; be sure you let customer service know @ reprolabels or send it to delta directly)

BTW: I corrected the email link in my sig :) 

OH I forgot!! We already have some GI Joe stuff on the site :)  WHOOT!

6. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    Hey, man, if there's different battle-damage included with each police/rescue/military sets - I'll buy all of 'em! No need to give it its own seperate set (if you still want to, even better!).

I just don't want to waste my money on G1 stickers, when I don't have any G1 toys. :( 

7. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

I want to turn, Ram, Prime into Headstrong and, Mustang, Grimlock into Rampage. I don't know if too many others would want them so I doubt you make them. But, thought I would ask. (Red, Mirage was going to be Rampage but he is going to be Cliffjumper, now.)

The Fallen has the correct Bot mode, but the Alt mode is slightly different. It still would work well for the "Origons", Megatron.

8. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

If you're going to do Military sets, might I suggest making military police (Army MP, and Air Force SP) logos. I've got 3 Alt Prowls just collecting dust waiting for me to so something with them

9. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Count me in on this too. Ratchet looks terrible as-is.

10. Red Snarl

Red Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How about a dark rodimus set for titanium menisor with a new base sticker, or a conversion set into motormaster

11. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    How about that Alt Deathsaurus I showed you guys awhile back? I remember Delta said he really liked the idea, but wasn't sure if anyone would actually buy it. Can't think of a better time to see what people think.

I haven't had the chance to get Mirage yet, but he way I tried to do this is to make it almost completely a sticker only conversion. I think the most that would be required is removing the racing stripes, but there could probably be a way around that.
    [​IMG]

Come on guys. Let em know if you want this. ;) 

12. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

i woudl buy that if i thought i would ever come across another alt mirage for less than 60 bucks

13. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I'd love to see some good pinstripes in various colors. I can't find any around here :( 

14. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Actually, that set idea interests me, and if I could find a Mirage for a decent price, I would get it. This coming from someone who isn't a fan of the Alt/Bin line :D .

Edit: Just had a thought, there could easily be a conversion set for Skids into Soundwave. The only thing other than the stickers that someone would have to do would be to swap out for a different head, and I think Sculpt-bot makes a Soundwave head that could be used.

15. skidsinlimbo

skidsinlimbo Well-Known Member

Good idea and maybe something for Broadblast into a better blaster maybe with a TV company logo and name for the door.

Channel 7 or something

16. Ringslinger74

Ringslinger74 Active Member

How about a "Black Tracks" decepticon variation for the Alternators corvette. I'm thinking a repainted Tracks head (red eyes, black helmet, & grey/silver face) on a Battle Ravage body.

I like the Ratchet/Scion idea...since that's what everybody uses for him.

Black Rodimus sticker set for the SDCC Rodimus. You'd have to repaint a SDCC Rodimus for it though.

-E

17. Korcas

Korcas Active Member

Alternators Yellow Tracks as Springer.

Why hasn't that happened yet? >_>

18. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Here's an idea, non Transformers related, how about some repro stickers for Valkyries. I see a lot of Valk collectors here and think some might be interested. I figure 1/55 scale would be easy considering there are already 2 sets for Jetfire. I would kill for some skull stickers for my 1/55 fast pack boosters.

19. lastmaximal

lastmaximal Hellspark

News Credits:
    late to the game... how about something to give Energon Energon Hot Shot a Silverstreak feel? or something to give Cyb Crosswise some Barricade-style Police deco [or G1 Stepper/Ricochet flames]?

also, great idea going into Power Rangers labels... some custom labels for Minimates would rock too!

20. tusko

tusko Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Flickr:
    Sports teams:
    Take, for example NHL sports teams logos, change them just enough to avoid copy right issues and make new TF teams. Sticker sets to unify the looks of all the classics or combiner teams etc into a fake Cybertron sports team.

Dirt, metal bandages, random recognizable parts from other TFs as if there were cannibalization of each others parts. (Op's chest pattern on Hot Rod) Melting, acid etching or fractures. Gladiator markings (team based see above)

Animal Decals. I like seeing semis with shark decals, or other animal themed cars and trucks.

Unifying sticker sets. The same sticker set for all space shuttle molds... NASA themed for example. The same Coast guard theme for all helicopter molds etc?