Repro/Sticker: Reprolabels: Ideas for November

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dec0y13, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Like I ask for every month: Movie-accurate alt mode stickers for movie Ratchet.l

2. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:

YES, need the Alt Preds finished. PLEASE !!!

My thoughts :

Headstrong = Skids

Rampage = Rodimus or Mirage (Yes I'm crazy)

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'd like to see reprolabels make a LOT of what everyone has suggested in this thread. There are a ton of talented creative members here with a lot of great creative ideas. I'd like to see more Classics reprolabels and taking some Energon, Cybertron, other lines and making Classics reprolabels of those as well. :) 

I'd like to see some version of G2 labels for Jazz, just not a straight lift-up from G2. I don't want G1 clones of my Alts/BTS for the most part.

As long as it's drastically different from mine, I'm down with it. :wink: 

Also, I think I'd like to point out that if more reprolabels sets are made for Alts, just take into consideration the availability/cost of them. I'd think the sets that will do better overall would be sets for molds that many people have. Not everyone has a Swerve, and those who have him may be not as apt to place a set of reprolables on him.

I say all of that not to open up any kind of argument or discussion about any of that, but merely to point out an angle of an overall fandom that is Alternators/Binal Tech (overall fandom = anyone who collects these bots, not overall as in everyone agreeing with me; I know that's not the case, so there's no need to argue with me about something I'm already aware of. dec0y, that's not directed to you personally; I'm just making a very general statement to avoid a thread turning sour. :) 

4. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop!

Well, since your taking ideas down, One I mentioned in the October reveal: Lovecraft inspired faction symbols.

5. Knormal

Knormal Well-Known Member

Here's an idea I had, pardon the quick mockup.

[​IMG]

Also then Decepticon-themed screen stickers for the blue/grey phone to make him into Rumble/Frenzy.

6. dec0y13

dec0y13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    WOW!!
    therer is some really good stuff in this tread. I think you guys might see quite a few of these. (yes I have been taking notes!)

7. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    I don't really need any alternators reprolabels at present(I already have most of them LOL) BUT I do hope you make these soon as I need every one of them:

1. G1 Snapdragon (I need this set REAL bad)

2. G1 Highbrow (DITTO)

3. G1 Crosshairs

4. G1 Raiden

8. icanfly

icanfly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Ive spoken to you bout a few, but one I really wanna see is a decent set of flames for Alt Ricochet. The current ones suck.

JL

9. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Excellent idea. The paintjob on movie Ratchet sucks.

10. skidsinlimbo

skidsinlimbo Well-Known Member

Alt Swerve Stickers for Prime
    Alt Aerialbots

Airaid from Ricochet
    Skydive from Silverstreak
    Slingshot from Meister
    Silverbolt from Wheeljack
    Fireflight from Rumble

A Smokescreen conversion set for that G1 feel

Swindle and Windcharger as the remaining Preds
    Dead End as Runabout
    Meister as Runamuck

A fire themed set for Rollbar and Prime for Inferno and Hosehead

Meister as Getaway

White Knock Off Jeep as Joyride

Blue Jazz or Yellow tracks as Slapdash

Prime into Crosshairs set
    Wincharger into Pointblank
    Swindle or Rollbar into Sureshot

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I think the idea of basic police logos and stuff has been mentioned, so I'll 2nd it. Along with that, some SWAT, Fire Rescue, and other similar logos would be nice too. I'm thinking about doing a kitbash that would require some SWAT stickers, so haveing them pre-designed and made would be awesome :thumb . I decided to not design a logo for Nightwatch Prime. I've recently decided not to get him, so my collection won't get out of hand, lol. I'm already coming up with some ideas for the Animated line :D .

12. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    Yes, I will 3rd it. More police/Rescue logos with bot/con sigils incorporated. Along with maybe custome battle damage sets to add a lil detail to figures. And how bout some GIJoe sets for the Transformers. I would love some Joe Labels to put on a few Transformers.

13. Red Snarl

Red Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    THS Black Optimus into Nemesis prime
    And to round out the seekers how about alt smokescreen to alt Thundercraker

14. nic28

nic28 warrior

love to see a set of decals for leader class brawl to make it look like the actual m1 abrams tank

15. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Im down for seeing the G1 Upgrade sets placed into actual character-sets. I dont see why I have to buy all the different upgrade series just to get the Combaticon labels. I dont even own half the toys that the other stickers fix. You could also give Scamper's sticker set as a seperate piece. Again, why am I going to buy the entire set when all I need is Scamper's labels?

Adding the Scamper stickers (after blue to black windows) to the Metroplex & Metrotitan sets would be a nice bonus. Hell, Id buy the Metrotitan SET even though I only need the insignias if it came with Metrodash upgrade labels. I just dont feel right buying so many stickers just to use one or two of them. It almost feels like you're pressuring me to buy the sets. Dont take it personal, though; it's just my two cents.

~Z

16. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    That's why I want battle damage by itself. I don't have any G1 figures, let alone the ones that come in the upgrade set that the cool bullet holes and broken glass come in. :( 

17. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    A few I've been thinking about are:

• Some conversion sets for the 1:32nd scale Roadbots. Several of those figures would fit well with the Classics line.
    • A set of Hot Rod/Rodimus stickers for Movie Cliffjumper (would just need a head from a Classics/Energon Rodimus and it would be perfect)
    • Grimlock conversion stickers for Movie Wreckage
    • G1 Skullgrin

18. Megaracertron

Megaracertron Well-Known Member

I doubt this is possible but, I am making my own G2 Protectabots and G2 Stunticons out of either originals or KO. If we had the labels that would be great. I am sure other have thought this.

19. Detour

Detour TFWiki.net, use it!

News Credits:
    Could you ellaborate? I've been interested in 1:32 Roadbots, even have the only one available in my area (The Humvee, it's pretty bad and I don't recommend it. Hellish kibbly partsformer.) and frankly, the only ones out of all of them that give me a vibe of existing TFs are the Celica, whose colors and head design remind me a bit of Nightbeat, and the Pajero, who reminds me of Hound as far as the robot mode goes. The rest of them do look good (I constantly pray that I will find the Supra soon) but I'm not getting a vibe of any existing character from them, so I'd like to know more about your idea.

20. dec0y13

dec0y13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    OK I think we can do a nice sheet of Fire/Police/Emergency/SWAT decals easy enough :) 

the roadbots Idea was big for us, but got shot down for legal issues. We have a limited license granted by Hasbro on how much we can do. (They don't like us creating new charactors out of non-harbro bots)

I'm in the process of creating a "customz" section for suppliment the Reprolabels web site. Sets like the "Karbon Kit" and different stripes will go there and can be trimed for many applications.
    Looks like i'll be adding police logos and such and I'll see about the battle damage too.