Reprolabels.com updates!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Delta Star, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Delta Star

Delta Star <b>Reprolabels.com</b> TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    We have SEVEN new sets to show you. There's some neat stuff here, especially for you Alternators/Binaltech fans.

1) Luxury Autobot symbols. As featured on the main page at http://reprolabels.com, the total cost for this set is $0! For every $20 you spend at Reprolabels.com, you will get one of these sets for free. They're chrome gold 'Bot symbols printed on flat black stock - the perfect compliment to a minty toy.

2) Hydradread! Alternators Meister is back on shelves everywhere. Get yourself another one and use this set to make him into a modern, alternative fuel guzzling Decepticon. Thanks to Bill Spencer for this fantastic set, based on a real life Mazda concept car: http://reprolabels.com/Binaltech/hydradread.asp

3) Alt Mirage. Add some G1 styling to the new Alternators Mirage, not the least of which is his trademark 26. Thanks to James Beane for the resources.
    http://reprolabels.com/Binaltech/mirage.asp

4) Alert-2-Prowl. Many of you have swapped the heads between your BTA Alert and BT/Alt Prowl. You've already seen our set to make Prowl look like Red Alert. Now use this one to make Alert look more like Prowl. Complete with optional squad car numbers for the roof (thanks to Mike Spector for that idea).
    http://reprolabels.com/Binaltech/prowl2.asp

5) WST Superion. We've all seen 'em on Ebay. Tiny versions of the Aerialbots, built to perfection except for one little detail - they come with terrible stickers! Now you can fix that. We offer expertly resized versions of this set for the 14cm and 18cm versions. Thanks to Mick Leonard for all the help here: http://reprolabels.com/Stf/superion.asp

6) Omnibots. Yes, you asked for more G1 sets, and we are listening. Justin Goguen meticulously vectorized the stickers for all three G1 Omnibots, so that you can have them all in this compact sticker set: http://reprolabels.com/Autobots/omnibots.asp

7) Nightbeat. Another G1 set. This Headmaster's side flames seem to be wearing out on every vintage Nightbeat around. This will help fix that problem, thanks again to Justin Goguen: http://reprolabels.com/Autobots/nightbeat.asp

2. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh hell yes.. Omnibots! It's about time.

3. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Gah! Now where were these when I actually owned Camshaft and Overdrive that needed new labels? :p  I've got 2 Downshifts perfectly mint, because one is still in bag and the other I opened and stickered myself. :D 

4. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll be getting that Mirage set. For sure.

5. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

The Mirage decals are spectacular!

6. Thundercracker

Thundercracker Contemptuous

Great work! Love the Mirage set.

7. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    These are great!
    ... But WHERE is my Kissplay Rodimus set?
    (Yes I know he's not out yet!)

8. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

just placed an order. yay free sticker sheet.

9. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

Hmm. Reprolabels has done great work up UNTIL I saw that Mirage. A for effort, D for not quite hitting the mark on that one. The stickers just don't seem to fit on the Ford GT.

10. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Holy crap. Hydrodread rocks my world. Seriously. I've been contemplating pulling a digital camo on an Alternator, and while this isn't exactly what I had in mind, the graphics are pretty stellar anyway.

11. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Oh hell yeah! My omnibots' decals are garbage. I'll scrounge some cash together for those.

12. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Give it time. I have faith that reprolabels won't let us down (and miss out on a ton of $$ in the process, it's kind of a gimme).

13. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

I like the Hydradread set, but wish I could get them without the Decepticon logos in it. I would like to get this set for on Meister/Jazz, but still keep him as an Autobot. I like some of Reprolabels' original designs better than the ones that are trying to mimic the G1 sticker/color schemes too closely.

Which brings me to Mirage. This set is decent, but those red stripes are just outta place (still might get that and just not use that part of the set). I'd also not use the Bot symbol since there is already one on the hood

Great that they have the plates again, or were they just hidden somewhere else on the site for awhile? I'm surprised there is no JAZZ plate, but there is one set that has 2 TRACKS plates?!?

As for the Hot Rod stickers some are asking for, I'll be happy with the flames on Rodimus' arms. I think having them on the hood also would be too much.

14. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    placed an order last night. Neat to get cool extras.

Can't really say the Mirage set works for me. It's an admirable attempt to G1-ify the Alternator, but it's still a bit like a G1 constructicon paint scheme for BEAST WARS Bonecrusher.

15. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I foresee me ordering Alert -> Prowl and another Prowl -> Red Alert set in the near future. Those gold symbols are pretty cool too, they might work nicely on some custom black repaints. :D 

16. Ogami Daigoro

Ogami Daigoro Blue Lantern Bearer

I ordered the Alt Jazz set from them a little while ago and while appreciative, I'm also a little underwhelmed. No doubt he looks tons better, but upon closer inspection, the decals are a little "low-res" for me. I don't know if they have tightened up their resolution since, but I would have like a non-pixelated looking Autobot symbol on my Alt Jazz.

17. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Looks llike I'm gonna have to buy me a BT Red Alert now!!

18. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

the only alt i have is grimlock, and i'd like something done for him, but when kiss play rodimus comes out, i'll have to get him too.

19. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Wow.. I really like the new labels for alt Mirage. I will definitely get it along with other alt reprolabels. The new chrome Autobot labels are great too I will probably spend around $70 so that means 3 sets of stickers right?

I might get Rollbar and maybe another Meister so I can turn them into Decepticons. I may just get 4 sets of stickers because of it.

20. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    good thing I have a spare Meister now I can turn him into a Decepticon :ev: