Reprolabels.com update!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Delta Star, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Delta Star

Delta Star <b>Reprolabels.com</b> TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, the Design-a-Faction-Symbol contest was a HUGE success!

There were almost 300 symbols submitted, and plenty of rave reviews about how much fun this was. We will certainly be doing this again in the future!

The winner has now been decided - Head over here to check it out: http://www.reprolabels.com/gallery/

There will more sticker sets released next month, but for now we present to you the highly-requested BT Autolooper-to-Streetwise conversion set by Justin Neese:

http://www.reprolabels.com/Binaltech/streetwise.asp

Also, there is a special offer on a faction symbol set. You get a nice mixture of Autobot and Decepticon symbols for just $6. See the set at the Reprolabels.com splash page:

http://reprolabels.com

Thanks again to all those who entered in the contest. The designs have been fantastic!

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I'll be honest, I'm disappointed with the winner and not just because it wasn't me. That seeker symbol looks pretty boring and not something I'd ever pay money for... The Quintesson design seemed much more needed considering they were the original 3rd faction and the design that made it to the final round was brilliant, I wish I had thought up something that clever.

3. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah I am not very fond of the winning faction. I applaued the work anyone put into their factions, except maybe the Thundercats one!?!? But there were alot of better ones out there. I like the seeker airforce one better, Ultracon, The Sharkticon, The legacy symbols are cool too, reminds me if they had a Gears of War type theme for Transformers.

4. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod LarzArz on twitter, man.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Im digging the autobot/decepticon evolution ones.
    Ancient autobot/decepticon
    Elite autobot/decepticon
    The damaged ones were cool.
    Loved the junkion one.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    No offense to the winner, but, I'm not a fan of the winning symbol either. There were some pretty good ones in there, but, that's not the one that I would of picked to win, and, honestly, I wouldn't have picked either one of the two that I submitted, lol.

6. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

will the special faction symbol sheet be available at botcon? will you guys have a table?
    i want a sheet, but would pick it up in person at botcon

7. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

Dude... someone submitted the Thundercats symbol? That's the laziest, most uninspiried and thoughtless thing I could ever think of for this contest.

8. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    Wow, there are some amazing designs in there! And sooooo many submissions! I didn't think that many people would enter AND that so many of their designs would look as good as they do. Very impressive.

Sadly, I agree that the winning design isn't all that great compared to some of the others.

9. hotrodreeves

hotrodreeves Well-Known Member

there were so many amazing ones and although good, the winning one just didnt stand out. mine was the dinosaur footprint incorperating the dinobots sword. i agree mine shouldnt have won but i thought it was better then the winners. but then again, im probably just jelous.

10. SocrManiac

SocrManiac TFW2005 Supporter

There are some absolutely fantastic designs in there. The winner, not to take anything away, isn't among my favorites.

11. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

I agree, I liked the Heart of Steel designs, thought those were pretty original, and one of the Wreckers one was pretty good, but I agree, the winner wasn't really the greatest one.

12. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

My pick would be a toss up between the winner, the quints, and the new looking Decepticon symbol all at the top.

13. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Congrats to the winner and nice work to all of you guys that entered! :thumb 

14. ChrisW

ChrisW Well-Known Member

I quite liked that one. I might have done it a bit differently, but it's a very strong concept.

15. Animattronic

Animattronic Electro Synth Rock Star

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There were quite a few Seeker/Decepticon Airforce Ideas.

I just think the Winning Concept is too basic.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    Well it could be worse. I mean who would you put the Hearts of Steel or Quintesson ones on anyways. As it is my Submission only had a handful you could put it on.

Predacon Secret Police
    [​IMG]

17. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Some really, really cool looking ones in there. I love that Reprolabels didn't go with the "everybody's a winner" ethic and instead handed out some 'Ds.'

I've tried my hand at kitbashing a little, and just haven't had the time to get really into it. But the stickers I've ordered from Reprolabels have been excellent, and I'm looking forward to giving them a lot more business once I do more custom work.

18. transeeker

transeeker PSN: NTPrime

The winning one is so retarded it isn't even funny. why in the name of primus would anybody pick that one to win? its crap.

19. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

I think the winner's was the best. The others are a bit too busy for a faction symbol.

20. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    That's kinda harsh. Even though I personally don't like the winning entry, I would never call someone else's artwork crap or retarded just because I didn't like it.