Reprolabels.com - problems?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ghost Prime, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

Has anyone else had problems with reprolabels recently? i ordered the Soundblaster and Unicron sticker sets from them but never recived them. I asked about them and i got 1 single and short email saying ' they were returned to me' so i got an order for 2 wst sets and i ASK jessica to send the Soundblaster and unicron sets with the WST sets, her responce was 'ok i will' but i got my sets yesterday and all i got was my wst stickers and NOT my soundblaster or Unicron sets.....

I have sent more emails but have had no replys from Jess. Has anyone else had these kinda problems with reprolabels before? usually jessica is very good and i get my orders from her within about 2 weeks or paying but im really suprised i have been pretty much ignored on this considering the sets i paid for cost me about 14GBP and yet i have just had pretty much no responce on this matter. i like jess and i love the site so i really dont wana have to go threw the whole dispute crap on paypal. Anyone else had problems with reprolabels at all or is it just me?

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    They're extremely busy, and sometimes they get a bit bogged down and emails get lost. I'm sure if you wait a bit and send them another email, it will sort itself out.

Reprolabels has top notch product and great service.

3. AndreyOfDoom

AndreyOfDoom maximize

News Credits:
    One time I didnt get my order or replies to emails for three weeks.
    Then she got back and emailed me that she was on vacation for a few weeks. Then I was told that my order would be shipped. Then it was shipped over a week after that. Took me five months to receive an order that was ordered a month early to be in time for christmas.

In No ways is their service top notch. Their product is but the service sucks.

Besides all of that. I would have been happy if at least all people who placed orders before she left were notified by email that they would not be shipping orders for a few weeks.

To add another note, I requested three times that it be shipped to a different address.
    Its still came to the wrong one after I was told that they would ship it to the new one.

4. Bruticus_42

Bruticus_42 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have never had a problem with them shipping wise. I had stickers not come off correctly with some, especially the one to change Battle Ravage to Razorclaw. But wasn't enough an issue to let them know about it.

5. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    hey yea, im having the same issue
    i placed my order 1st week of febuary, and i havnt got any word from them
    i emailed them last week, and no reply, i just sent another email, but if i get no reply back, ill have to file a dispute with paypal

if they go on vacation it thier duty to notify people that they will not be fulfilling orders, bbts notifies all customers when they are not taking orders [usually during christmas days]

i ordered once before from them, it took 2 months to arrive, and i placed my order when they had a promo for free label sheets [mixed symbols] and by the time they shipped my labels, that promo was gone

it seems like they are doing the same thing now with thier current promotion for the silver sheets

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  6. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

Sometimes there's some issues in terms of getting the orders processed, but its only a small handfull of people running the show. There's going to be some problems in communications, but they seem understanding and the product is still worth it when you don't have the means to make your own labels :thumbs2: 

7. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

well i got an email saying the set was sent out seprately and postage had to be paid twice??? why on earth didnt they just send ALL 4 of the sticker sets i ordered TOGETHER like they said they would? i just find that very odd.

I also had the same problem with the stickers on the clasics magnus set. try as hard as i wanted the blue face stickers for magnus just wouldnt stick on

8. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    for the face stickers, try creasin them before applying them, and also wiping the area with IPA or soap water to remove any residue on the face plate, cuz that will hinder the adhesive
    otherwise try a little sanding with superfine sandpaper, it might help too, just wipe with water to remove the sanded plastic

9. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    I find Reprolabels excellent, as they try to do the best job they can even though they're the most popular source for TF stickers, both replacement and custom. My most recent order took a lot longer then my first order, (a difference of about 3 weeks), but considering that my first order just was G1 Prowl reprolabels compared to the massive load of the second one (Full PM Prime replacement stickers, one Movie Barricade paint app replacement, G1 Blue/Silverstreak, two Movie Incinerator detail sheets, two rubsign sets, and the 4 sets of free movie logos), I can understand the wait.

10. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    you should PM "Delta Star" and ask him whats up with ur order.

11. Delta Star

Delta Star <b>Reprolabels.com</b> TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Can't deny that our response time is slow. Sorry guys. We are updating our equipment come April 1st, so all this will be a thing of the past. Until then, we're running a machine that just can't handle the volume :( 

E-mail delays are directly related to production delays, because every e-mail is time we could be spending actually filling orders.

Andrey, it took five weeks, of course - you said five MONTHS - I'm sure that was a typo :) 

GP, we sometimes ship in several envelopes at our own expense, because we'd rather send you what we have so you don't have to wait for the rest of your order to be produced. Not sure why that's odd or why it upsets you.

Please remember that our shipping policy, posted on our site, clearly states that in extreme cases orders can take over a month. Believe me, we've been going through extreme cases, but the light's right there at the end of the tunnel.

12. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

it doesnt upset me, i just find it abit...well...stupid...
    i mean all 4 of the orders could have just been sent together as i doubt the postage would have been any higher and i could have gotten all 4 sets together then. its been 2 days since i got my WST sets but i still have yet to recive the Soundblaster or Unicron sets i ordered to begin with...

I love reprolabels.com as they help me restore older figures and help me coolerfy newer figures like Classics Magnus ect but i just find the comunication area needs abit of work.

would be cool if you guys made a classics jazz sticker/converstion set *hint*

13. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil Anubicron TFW2005 Supporter

That's weird, I have ordered several times and never have had a single problem..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.