Reprolabels.com November Update!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Superquad7, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Just in from Delta Star:

2. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    Dammit, I was really hoping for a Heavy Labor set. I guess I'll just have to wait until next month. It is sweet to finally get the last Not-Insecticon though as well as the Coneheads. About time for all this stuff.

Dammit collecting Transformers is an expensive hobby...

3. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    damn drift looks good, was also hoping to see heavy labor's, going to do another order next month or january

4. mondo

mondo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    everyone should check out their forum

5. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

I think I'm going to pick up a set of labels for the Coneheads and the Insecticons. The chrome on Not-Thrust's fans will look pretty spiffy.

6. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    This. Drift's reprolables sticker set looks great! The sword stickers are a nice touch.

Edit: Someone at Reprolables needs to make sticker sets for each of the Deluxe Wreckers. IMHO wouldbe nice to have my Deluxe Takaratomy Leadfoot all stickerd-up/
    It's painted up nicely but looking dull without his sponsored decals. :D 

7. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hm... retro-styled stickers for the iGear Jets aren't my cup of tea. Idk, large areas with detailed stickers just look too obvious.

The Drift set is pretty neat. Wouldn't use all of them... but the weapon decals look great!

Now the FP Insecticon... that is a thing of beauty. It's a simple set.. but the placements of it give A LOT of nice details to a great figure. Goes without saying that the weapon enhancements are fantastic!

8. nemesisconvoy

nemesisconvoy Gundam Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

I love that Drift's license plate is from Washington State!!!!

9. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Haha! I asked them to make labels for the iGear seekers, at least the names for the baseplates. Sweet!

10. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Why would there be a need for Chrome stickers for Actionmasters when most Actionmasters have white backed labels ?

The sheet I'm still waiting for would be ones like the ones E-hobby give out but in all the materials and colours. I find the label sheets they do often don't include the really tiny stickers or waste space on the huge ones.

The only use I can think of for that huge logo is to put on a kids exercise book.
    That said a nice white back logo for the iGear playset wouldn't go amiss.

I don't much like chrome logo on modern toys it seems more of a g1 sort of thing to me - I put a chrome logo on my RTS Perceptor and frankly it just looks wrong.

11. Ceric Neesh

Ceric Neesh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Reprolabels.com -

Reprolabels.com -

There *might* be a Topspin revision upcoming after the holidays, though. I'm going to see if I can get them to do it custom for me and then post it to the site for those that want it.

12. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

[​IMG]

Why are there Destron insignias on Black Heat and Road Hugger? ^_- Are those two sets intended for the American version..?

~Z

13. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    ^Thanks for the links, dude. Here's hoping that Leadfoot's isn't far away! :) 

14. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Backfiery looks great, as does Drift! Might pick up the Takara version of the Drift mold now. Leadfoot looks nice though I still prefer a weaponized version, not that I plan to get the HA Wreckers at the moment. Deluxe Leadfoot definitely deserves some Reprolabels love though. If he gets the sticker treatment, I might pick him up in Japan the next time I'm there. =)

The iGear Coneheads seem cool too, but I'm not a huge fan of the diehard G1 look of their sets. I do like the silver accents of the VTOL fans on Thrust though!

15. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    G1-ish stickers on MP figures? They kinda ruin the high-end look of the figures. What's next, downgrade kits to make the fists and the wings removeable and kill all the articulation? :p  Not for me! The HA kits though...

16. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    ...I never noticed how crappy the iGear conehead head was until now...... Nice stickers, though.

17. Wraithier

Wraithier Well-Known Member

I was looking forward to the iGear coneheads sets. Now, unfortunately, I'm not impressed. I don't like look the whole G1-ish stickers on the "masterpieces", like megatroptimus
    already pointed out it looks like somewhat of a downgrade. I appreciate all the work that goes into these, but IMO even the labels for the bases aren't worth it. Why can't we just have white lettering on clear stickers to match with the real seekers?

On the other hand the drift and FP insecticons looks great, going to have to pick them up!

18. Billzilla

Billzilla Skepticon

News Credits:
    Yeah, don't really understand the appeal of the coneheads one. Would much prefer a single pack that just has appropriately sized clear-backed decepticon symbols and white-on-black/clear (not black on white- wtf was the idea behind that?!) nameplates for all three. Don't need the extra padding.

19. CH@OS!

CH@OS! Looking for my next job

Cool but I was looking for some Heavylabor stickers, oh well maybe next month.

20. DPrime

DPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Agreed. Some of them are must haves, like the nameplates, the chrome on Thrust's vertical engines, and most of the others. Not so much a fan of the G1 style stickers on the intakes though, for example.

Yeah - that set in particular is amazing!