Customs: Reprolabels Alternative?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Rod, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

So I get this e-mail from the folks at reprolabels

What I want to make some lables of black and red lettering and racing logos on clear stock, but is there anything else out there? Or how could I do these myself?

2. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    There are plenty of sign shops around that would be willing to whip up some decals, whether sticker paper or vinyl, if you're willing to look. Dunno if you'd get as cheap of a price, though.

3. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    yeah, i usually recommend the sign shops as well, only problem is, a lot of them won't bother helping you for a few bucks. they rather save their time and they'll typically give you a rediculous price.

If they are simple straight lines, I recommend picking up some 'scrap' vinyl from a sign shop, they usually will give that to you for free, and it comes in a variety of sizes. Sometimes you pay a buck or 2, but they got every color under the sun.

4. Boggs6ft7

Boggs6ft7 TFW2005 Supporter

You could make your own decals also, most hobby shops have the decal maker kits where you print them out with an inkjet printer.

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator (or other design creation software of your chioce) + adhesive inkjet paper = custom labels :) 

6. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

Can I get clear adhesive paper? I stopped at OfficeMax a few months ago while the carried white vinyl 'bumper sticker' paper, they didnt carry any clear stuff.

I have to check with the local Hobby Town store and see if they carry the clear adhesive stock. My skills with water slides are hit or miss.