Reprolabels a little pricy?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Necare, May 13, 2009.

1. Necare

Necare Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2008
    News Credits:
    Let me say first off that I love reprolabels for what they do and their quality is very good. With that said, I ordered items from them about 8+ months ago and was pleased with the quality. Though I realized that I should wait for several updates to get things I want all at once to save on shipping.

I have gone back and checked out their classics and animated sections and found that their prices have increased more than 100%. Granted when you are starting at $2 the increase in actual dollars isn't that much, but when you want to get 4 or 5 sets of sticker sheets...and we are not talking about HUGE sheets either, the total ran over 25 dollars before the 2 for shipping. Heck that is some expensive stickers.

Unfortunately I have opted from purchasing the items, to pay $7 for one sticker sheet, I think is a bit much when a full scout figure costs that.

Had they kept their prices from just shy of a year ago I would have ordered a ton of items.

Prices can increase and should over time, but to increase over 100% in less than a year is a bit much.

oh well...anyone else feel that repro is expensive now?
  2. Computer5

Computer5 Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2009
    I think prices in general have increased over the past year. But i am satisfied that they charge a flat rate of $2 for shipping.
  3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout The Immortal Colasour TFW2005 Supporter

Sep 18, 2008
    Moxxi's Bar
    Prices for materials have shot up, thus so the product prices have gone up as well. You have to take into account that the prices of ink, sticker paper, printer use, and manual labor of setting up orders all factor into pricing their sets. But they're a buisness, and they have to make money even in this crappy economy, but at least they don't sacrifice their quality for more money.