Reprolabels...2nd attempt

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Autobot X, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

Thanks, Joe, for deleted the other thread...don't know what happened there...

My wife ordered a couple of sets from Reprolabels back on July 1st, but they still haven't come yet. They also haven't returned any of our emails.

Is service always this slow/nonexistent at Reprolabels?

2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

don't worry. they're in canada, so right there it means that it takes about 2 weeks for something to go from them to you. plus, it's a very small business, and they have lots of orders to do. they don't keep all of the sets just sitting around, they have to make them as they're ordered. as such, with a lot of people in front of you, it could easily take a week for your order to get made.

3. Cascadia

Cascadia Ion Storm

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Relax....you will eventually get them. They do not have high shipping costs, which causes the orders to be very slow in the mailing system from Canada to the USA. They make each one individually and right now, they probably have tons of orders, which usually occurs when they have updated items on their website.

4. BlitzFire

BlitzFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    haha loll....ordered on july 1st and ntohing yet...its only been 2 weeks guy. like everyone else mentioned...its a very small business...like what him and his wife or something? filling out orders for all of north american (if not al of the world).

good things come to those who wait

5. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I can't say that I blame him for getting nervous after two weeks, especially since their website doesn't seem to offer any info about how items are shipped and how long they take. If it really is the norm that orders take 3 - 4 weeks for delivery to the states, then that should be stated on the website.

6. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

Hey, thanks for the clarification, guys; I appreciate it. I didn't realize what kind of obstacles they had.

Like Motor_Master said, though, it would've helped to know that kind of stuff ahead of time. It would keep new customers like me from freaking out, especially if they really are trustworthy, which everyone seems to say.

7. Chaos Sorcerer

Chaos Sorcerer Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've ordered from them before, and same thing. Took awhile, but I got what i ordered. Considering what they do (allowing restoration of older toys without spending a fortune and some neat "upgrades" for other figs), it's worth the wait. Quality of the set I got for a reissue Prime was better than the actual Takara stickers he comes with.

8. unclemarsellus

unclemarsellus Imaginaut

They're very trustworthy. I've made a few orders and it's usually ranged from around a couple of weeks to close to a month. Like has been mentioned, I guess it depends on their backlog and schedules.

Still, their sets are of high quality and worth it. They're an awesome resource.

9. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm sure there's just a huge backlog or something, and it'll all work itself out eventually. The Reprolabels people are fantastic, but sometimes they get a little overwhelmed.

10. MetroBoy

MetroBoy Keeper of the Cheese

Don't worry. Like everyone else said, it's a small "Mom & Pop" buisness. I think the longest I''ve ever waited for something from them has been 4 weeks. Believe me, once you get the finished product, you'll realize they were worth the wait.

11. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    never had a problem with them, however there was delay one time for a couple week

12. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    They just had a baby so are a little behind, but like everyone else said your will get your order no problem.

13. Skywave

Skywave Transformers Noob

My last order took about a month to get here, and I'm in Canada, so they're probably very busy and get more order than they can print :p  Also after I contacted them about a defective sheet, I got no email response, but got a replacement in the mail maybe 2 week after that, so they always come through.

14. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    I have probably spent at least a thousand bucks(probably more) at ReproLabels over the past few years as many here can attest to.
    Sometimes I have had to wait a few weeks for my stuff. No biggie to me.
    Believe me, you have absolutely nothing to worry about, your stuff will get there soon.

Its well worth the wait, Just ask Brawn here:

[​IMG]

He feels much better with his ReproLabel makeover as you can see!

:D 

15. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    That Brawn looks a lot better than mine. The face sticker makes it toon accurate.

16. Nagaoka

Nagaoka Well-Known Member

I think they do mention on the site somewhere about how long it can take. I recently ordered from them for the first time. I got an email confirming my order has been shipped about two weeks after I ordered it, and then I finally got the product another two weeks later.

It was a set of rub signs (one normal, one mini set). I used the mini set on Animated Lockdown (who had a rub sign in the cartoon, but a decepticon symbol on the toy) and now he's perfect. I was quite pleased.