ReproLabel vs. TFKingdom vs. others stickers???????

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by 3.8TransAM, Jun 26, 2012.

1. 3.8TransAM

3.8TransAM 1989 Turbo Trans AM

Having a heck of a time searching for accurate assessments of stickers in regards to being exact to original, as well as actually adhering to the figure like the originals did.

I can save a lot of money going one way or the other, but would like some overall feedback from multiple members who have used a variety of stickers that I mentioned above or something I might not be aware of.

I tried searching under toys, 3rd party, general and 3rd party reviews came up short on what I was looking for.

Thanks

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    I know you wanted opinions from people who have tried a variety, but I've used Reprolabels for awhile and I've never had a problem or a need to try anyone else. They're rock solid, I've never had any adhesion issues. I've used them on G1, Modern Has/Tak and 3rd party toys.

3. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    reprolabels are the way to go, they don't skimp on anything, and the factory labels come with them

4. 3.8TransAM

3.8TransAM 1989 Turbo Trans AM

That what I thought about the factory labels checking out their website.....

Thanks for confirming that.