Repro Labels Faction Symbol Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LadyStarscream, Feb 11, 2007.

1. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

I want to order some autobot and decepticon symbols to add to some of my G1 figures, but I'm not sure which is the right format to buy, there is silver, mirror, and clear. I ordered a set of silver before but it didnt look right, way too dull. Is it the mirror that I need? Please help! I want them to look accurate.
    Thanks!

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Igot the mirror for all of mine, I just like the shiny's , especially when Im going for the new look

3. LadyStarscream

Most of my G1 has their original stickers but the faction symbols are either missing or were applied so poorly they are driving me insane. I want the symbols to match the rest, is mirror the way to go?

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I have silver, but that's just my preference. I believe most are silver or white originally anyway.

5. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

The reason they offer silver, mirror, and clear sets is because ALL THREE were used for G1 transformers. Most have silver back, but I remember some like Omega Supreme having white backing. Ultimately, though, it is up to you. How do you want them to look? Accurate to the original toy? The Cartoon? To each other? If you're going for an army look, then they should all be uniform, go with silver.

6. LadyStarscream

I had ordered a sheet of the micro silver ones awhile back and they were more of a flat grey than a silver. I'm just looking to add the symbols to my G1 stuff which is mainly season 1 and season 2 stuff. I would think they would sell a silver foil, which is what I always thought the original stickers looked like. I'm not looking for an obvious change, I just want them to look like original stickers, kinda like the reissue Hasbro sticker sheets. I still dont know if it's mirror or silver since I had a bad experience with the silver be dull.

7. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

My apologies, when I posted my last reply I was pretty tired. I ment to say "Go with Mirror." All of the Seeker jets had Mirror faction logos, as did Megatron, I believe, so you can't go wrong with making all of the Decepticons Mirrored. It's been a while since I've had to order JUST the faction logos, as I got free sets when I went to the Transformerscon, and when I want to refurbish an old 'bot or 'con I'll usually order the full set for that character. Again, my bad, sorry.