Repro G1 Ultra Magnus Missiles

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Batman, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Does anyone know if anyone has made Repro missiles for the TRU G1 Ultra Magnus reissue? I know originals will no fit into the new launchers because they do not have the grooves that the newer longer ones have. I hate the look of the long ones and just wanted to find out before I go hunting for vintage launchers and missiles.

Thank you in advance.

2. ROCK_LEE

ROCK_LEE Well-Known Member

if there were repros they'd probably cost more than the originals. I'd just get the originals if i were you.

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    got a knife? got glue? then you don't need repro missiles. stick the missiles in the launchers, mark on the missile where it meets the end of the launcher, eject the missile, cut at that mark, cut at the bottom of the missile's "head", and glue the two parts together. you now have short missiles.

4. Frognal

Frognal Prodigal Son Returned

You could try chopping them up. Knock off most of the post and just super glue the end to the head of the missile.

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah I tried the old chopperoo and it looked like crap (probably because I suck at customizing stuff like that). The missiles are also hollow in th middle if that means anything. I was thinking of cutting at the base of the tip, drilling a hole in the missile tip and than gluing the shaft part inside of the head, giving it a more smooth appearance.

I just wish there was repro/custom ones made. Thanks for the input so far!:) 

6. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    Yeah when I did that it came out like crap, so I got Original Launchers and Missiles at Botcon one year