Repro/Sticker: Repro G1 Smokescreen Box

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by PrimulArchangel, Oct 15, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Made my first Repro Box for G1 Smokescreen.. I tried to make it exactly like the orginal. Just a few things are different like the top dont have all the transforming images of smkescreen and the side pics are slightly different . Other then that everything is exactly the same. I forgot to take a pic of the bottom but its exactly the same as the G1.

The size is slightly smaller then the actual G1 box but not but much.. I also made a Insert platform that can fit inside the box and the figure can be held on the platform using some twist ties or thin wire.. The platform also displays the figure on a angle in the window. I think im going to include these inserts with each G1 box i sell.

If anyone is interested in these boxes you can check my sales thread for all the info :)  In the pics i included pics of my sealed G1 smokescreen to compare my repro with :) 

Well enjoy the pics and leave some posts and tell me what ya think :) 
    OH yeah there is no plastic window in this box. Its just a test box but all boxes sold will have the plastic window :) 

Enjoy :) 

-Curt

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    that looks really nice man :) 

3. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks :)  here are 9 others im working on. Well actually there are about 30 boxes but each figure has a few different box fronts to choose from. These are just digi box fronts right now till i get some printed out.
    You can find everything on my box site, the link is below in my signature under the pic :) 

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]