Repro Diaclone drivers for preorder

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by anovasinn, May 31, 2010.

1. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

Hello all this is a project i have been working on for a long time, and they are finally here. :rock 

So i am offering a limited run of custom drivers made by me. At this time i am only offering 5 sets. 3 like those pictured for $22.00 S&H included.

There is no metal or magnets in the feet, but they look the part well.

You can choose the color and style you want. However i only have red yellow white and black resin so any other color will have to be paint.

Contact me here via PM if you want to reserve a set. Please include your paypal email so i can invoice you. Once you have completed payment i will start on your order. In the PM include style and color choices. Please allow me 2 weeks to complete your order

If you are outside of the USA please add 5.00 for shipping cost

I will be offering a kit version very soon if you rather build them yourself. I am offering the limited preorder because i know some people do not want to build and i need some cash for materials

Picture is a proof of concept picture flaws seen will be corrected for orders

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  2. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
  3. mrjangofett

mrjangofett New Member

Hi do you still make these

Hi do you still make these ...want to buy.....pleaze