Customs: replica headmaster Spike?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Metroflex, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Metroflex

Metroflex Banned

Anybody know where I can find a repro Headmaster Spike? I know Transrepro has him listed at $25, but I don't think that guy is actively making parts anymore, and it's been weeks since I e-mailed him and haven't gotten a response. I need one for a custom regular-sized Fort Max I'm making, but can't afford the ridiculous prices he goes for on Ebay.

Thanks to anyone who can hook me up!

2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ken @ Transrepro unfortunately suffered a stroke some time ago and is not active.

I'm not sure why he hasn't taken down the site yet, but he's definitely not making parts anymore.

Not sure who else, if anyone, makes repro HM Spikes, though.

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ken @ Transrepro unfortunately suffered a stroke some time ago and is not active.

I'm not sure why he hasn't taken down the site yet, but he's definitely not making parts anymore.

Not sure who else, if anyone, makes repro HM Spikes, though.

4. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Quite probably, he had a multi-year hosting plan pre-paid and a multi-year purchase of the domain name, which have not expired, and no one else knows the necessary passwords to go in an disable them or change them.

5. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Quite probably, he had a multi-year hosting plan pre-paid and a multi-year purchase of the domain name, which have not expired, and no one else knows the necessary passwords to go in an disable them or change them.

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I hope I didn't sound like I was irritated with him for leaving it up--that's not the case at all. I'd trade a non-working site for a guy's health anytime I could.

7. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I hope I didn't sound like I was irritated with him for leaving it up--that's not the case at all. I'd trade a non-working site for a guy's health anytime I could.