Replacement toys?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Ayleron, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Ayleron

Ayleron Autobot Vanguard

Do you think that the G2 Prime toy and reproduction of Classics Bumblebee from the reveal the shield line are meant to hold us over while they try and figure our how to make square cars turn into round robots? They look relatively familiar enough to pass for the time being to me. Even G2s Prime's head is pretty similar.

2. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

No.

3. Chevluh

Chevluh Well-Known Member

Hahaha.

Look, the Prime toys are already designed, due to the production process transformers toys are designed more than one year in advance. Plus Eric Siebenaler mentioned the Optimus and Bulkhead toys were awesome at last botcon.

Square cars that turn into round robots aren't nearly as tricky as you think, Sentinel Prime from TFA's an excellent example.

4. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    expect a lot of false parts in the toys as well lol (like with TFA Sentinel prime's chest having a false front of the truck etc)

5. Ayleron

Ayleron Autobot Vanguard

I am not saying we will never get Prime toys I am just thinking that these two molds at least will capitalize on the awesomeness that is Transformers Prime while there are no specific toys out.