Repairing Browning's Firing Mechanism

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by doomgaze_86, Oct 18, 2008.

1. doomgaze_86

doomgaze_86 Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I recently got a loose near complete Browning for a pretty decent price. The only problem is that I can't seem to get his bullets or fists to stay in the right arm, where the firing mechanism is. Is there any way to repair it?

Thanks!

2. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The actual firing mechanism is all contained in the right arm... I imagine if you took it apart, you'd be able to figure out where the problem is... a tab is likely broken, either where the spring is, or the tab that locks the missiles in place. All the other rmoving bits in the figure do (ie the trigger) is catch latches in the arm mech to fire.

3. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Autobot/Decepticon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Yah I have a broken one as well, there is a tiny yellow tab that sticks out on the inside of the barrel. Thats what holds the missile in. Mine broke off before I got it, and I can't see an easy way of fixing it, other than molding a new tab. I have seen a few Diaclone parts that look like they have the same tab (I think it was from Gats Blocker)