Customs: Repair Right Side of DOTM Voyager Megatron's Face!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by OmarJT82, Mar 3, 2011.

1. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seeing that the right side of DOTM Voyager Megatron's face is disfigured (thanks to Optimus Prime using Megatron's own cannon to blast that half of his face off in ROTF), I have this suggestion:

Recast/remold the head of DOTM Voyager Megatron so that right side of his face is the same as his left side and then, if necessary, hydrospan it and make it fit for ROTF Leader Megatron!

2. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I don't see the point. I thought the DOTM toy did have the gash on the right side. Or is the new head better in some way to the old? why not just use the voyager one from ROTF if you want a clean one?

3. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Compare and contrast the heads from ROTF Leader Megatron, ROTF Voyager Megatron, and DOTM Voyager Megatron to a screencap of Megatron in ROTF!

You will see that the head from DOTM Voyager Megatron is more accurate to Megatron in ROTF!

4. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Hydronspan is discontinued, good luck finding any remaining supply. You'd be better off having someone that is talented with 3D programs, to render you one that you could upload to Shapeways and have one printed off.

5. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

Ahhh, got it. I guess I hadn't looked at it close enough. i thought they hadn't changed that much.

6. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Frankly, I don't mind the fact Megatron's face is in traction on the right side. I mean, it DID get pretty badly gouged out when Optimus was in "Face-taking" mode, but I'd rather take an uneven face over crappy arms.