Repaints

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Seeker Lord, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Seeker Lord

Seeker Lord Well-Known Member

Normally I am really not big on the same mold and character with a different color. At least the seekers had different characters after all, but it has happened that I just love the Movie Long Haul so much I just have to get the newer one that came out yellow. He just rocks on everything I like in a TF. In about a week or so that sucker will be mine :D 

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Cool story, bro.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I hear you there. There's been times I've loved a design enough to want to pick up the recoloured versions later on.

I'm sure we two are not alone in this, who else has picked up a redeco on the strength of their appreciation for the first release?

4. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    Same with me. Though I picked up the yellow Payload repaint because I had this truck as a kid:

[​IMG]

5. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

HFTD Payload is Long Haul in his G2 Constructicon colors to me, I don't call him Payload.

The best repaint for me is RID Scourge. I think there were black repaints of Prime before him, but I'm pretty sure Scourge made it popular. I could be wrong though.

I also love the tuner repaints of Mudflap and Skids.

Acid Storm is my favorite Seeker repaint.

Botcon Pyro, Sky-Byte, and the Sharkticons are other favorites of mine. Oh, and TCC SG Cyclonus.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    My Favorite repaints ever.

RID Scourge
    Energon Tidal Wave
    Cybertron Galvatron
    Cybertron Dark Crumplezone
    Galaxy Force Dark Snarl
    Classics Cliffjumper
    TF1 Overcast
    Animated True Colours Shockwave
    ROTF Beachcomber
    ROTF Deadlift

Almost all Botcon figures.

7. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

So far, the only Masterpiece seeker I have is Skywarp since I saw him at local WalMart for $30 bucks. I wish to get all of them including both USA white Starscream, and the so-called GreenScream, or the Takara version. Reason for me is, I consider the GreenScream AcidStorm and will rename him as such when I pick one up. I just wish I could some how change the name on the display base.
    Plus, next week I'll be getting the yellow G1 Sideswipe (Tigertrack) and soon after that, I plan on getting seeker repaint Sunstorm.
    Eventually, I hope to have most of the other repaints and original Diaclone colors.