I was a big fan of leader class Prime when he came out, in spite of the absurdly complicated transformation(I was never able to get my time down to less than 10 minutes), it's a gorgeous sculpt and had some incredible potential, so I got working on fixing it up. First and foremost was to fix the swords, I hated the way they attached to the arms, not just that they got in the way of the arms poseability, but also that the position just wasn't accurate, so I wanted to fix that. All thumbnails are clickable. I ended up pulling the swords off the sides of the arms, and trimmed the hood halves/arm shields down to emulate how the armor panel appears on the computer model. After making all the modifications I intended to make, I stripped the model down to the bare frame and airbrushed all the 'games workshop gray' parts with Tamiya X-32 titanium silver I addded some detail paint to the head and the rest of the body parts using mostly XF-16 flat aluminum and X-12 gold leaf. Afterwards, I did a paint wash using burnt umber artists oils, both to add a bit of depth to the surface detail and also to dirty it up after finishing up with the artist's oils, I did some dry brushing and added some carbon scoring with my airbrush. I didn't want to lose the swords entirely, so I built a housing for it, which mounts in the wrist socket simply by unscrewing the arm halves and replacing the hand.