Digibash: Repaint---HGUC Z'Gok

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Evan Goldsborough, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Evan Goldsborough

Evan Goldsborough Freelance Negotiator

If Gundam stuff doesn't fit in here, please move it.

So, I'm repainting my Z'gok model. It started out as Char's custom unit, but due to my plans to create a Mobile Suit Gundam novel display (Gundam G3 vs. Char's Rick Dom), I've decided to only have one suit in Char's colors. Which will be the Dom.

Now, decking out the Z'Gok in mass-production colors would be a bit boring, so I'm going for something different. Eventually, I decided on a silver, grey, and black color scheme, more like a stealth unit. (I'm calling it the "Z'Gok Space Type".)

I'll be posting pictures later.

2. maximus prime3

maximus prime3 Banned

that sounds awsome (i got the first post)

3. maximus prime3

maximus prime3 Banned

that sounds awsome (i got the first post)

4. Evan Goldsborough

And the only post, apparently...

So, pictures.

BEFORE (illuminated by natural sunlight):
    [​IMG]

AFTER (illuminated by basic lightbulb):
    [​IMG]

Had a little incident while painting this one. While doing the silver bits (covering the salmon color), I somehow knocked over my vial of paint, leaving parts of my desk and some of my pants premamently silver. Most of it, however, went on the newspaper I was using, and actually greatly helped the painting of the upper body. Heh....

5. Evan Goldsborough

And the only post, apparently...

So, pictures.

BEFORE (illuminated by natural sunlight):
    [​IMG]

AFTER (illuminated by basic lightbulb):
    [​IMG]

Had a little incident while painting this one. While doing the silver bits (covering the salmon color), I somehow knocked over my vial of paint, leaving parts of my desk and some of my pants premamently silver. Most of it, however, went on the newspaper I was using, and actually greatly helped the painting of the upper body. Heh....

6. StarFire_MK2

StarFire_MK2 'Till All are One! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    That's Gundam? It looks almost exactly like the Clan Elementals from Battletech. Nice repaint though.

7. StarFire_MK2

StarFire_MK2 'Till All are One! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    That's Gundam? It looks almost exactly like the Clan Elementals from Battletech. Nice repaint though.

8. Phy

Phy I want... ROOM SERVICE!!

News Credits:
    Technically, Elementals look a lot like the Z'Gok. Sweet repaint. The torso's like an MS version of the bare-metal planes they used to fly back in the Korean War.

9. Phy

Phy I want... ROOM SERVICE!!

News Credits:
    Technically, Elementals look a lot like the Z'Gok. Sweet repaint. The torso's like an MS version of the bare-metal planes they used to fly back in the Korean War.

10. Evan Goldsborough

Yeah, it's from the original series and films. It's a Zeon amphibious mobile suit, so it's a completely different design asthetic from the Gundam itself, and rather unique among the Zeonic units as well.

Phy, I didn't notice the resemblance until now, but yeah, you're right. I really wish I hadn't spilled the stuff now....

11. Evan Goldsborough

Yeah, it's from the original series and films. It's a Zeon amphibious mobile suit, so it's a completely different design asthetic from the Gundam itself, and rather unique among the Zeonic units as well.

Phy, I didn't notice the resemblance until now, but yeah, you're right. I really wish I hadn't spilled the stuff now....