Minor/Repaint: Repaint Bumblebee 08 Camaro (CGI Version)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Ginga_Convoy, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Ginga_Convoy

Ginga_Convoy Rider from Mirror world

Actually I don't want to do any paint job to this "awesome" little guy when I got him about 3 months ago, That is b'cuz I think the original paint job is pretty good & I don't think I need to adding any paint job to make him even cooler at that time (especially considering how hard I must to do for "hunt" this "super-rare" figure.:redface2:  )

I was planning to make a more accurate Bumblebee after I get the SB Capture of Bumblebee which have a more accurate grey plastic with the CGI design (unlike this one that use a black plastic as the base.) But after my pre-order of the Screen Battles Bumblebee have been cancelled for some reasons, I decided to give it a try to this one, after give some yellow, silver, & copper color to him. I found out that the result is not too bad than I imagine, The only problem that I got is just how hardly to drawing Autobot symbol on Bumblebee's head (Which the results is inaccurate, But maybe you can't see it in here b'cuz the pictures is too blurry.:eek: )

overall, I'm satisfied with the final result of my paint job to Bumblebee. though I have to leave some spots unpainted b'cuz I afraid the paint will get scratched on the transformation process.:) 

Btw, sorry for the blurry pictures & crappy camera skill. This is b'cuz I'm using my cell phone to take the pictures. :p 

Attached Files:

2. 1987olds442

1987olds442 Cam Maximus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looks good keep up the good work... oh by the way it's a 2009 Camaro :) 

3. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nice job, its a shame that hasbro went with black plastic onver a more gunmetalish color, but it gives painters like all of us here a chance to keep ourselves busy, and the money flowing into hasbros pockets, I guess.