Customs: Renderform Projects Discussion

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Venksta, Aug 14, 2010.

1. KNOOM842

KNOOM842 Ultra Con

If it havent been released yet i would like to be put on the list for the classics Prime/Megatron pac and the classiscs hot rod guns. and the redalert head(does it com in black as well for sideswipe? what 3d Program do you use? and could i design a transformer in 3ds max? and i think its so cool that you have worked with Fansproject. One day i plan to try to start my own 3rd party company or maybe design a few things for Fansproject or any 3rd party company that would take them.

2. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Some project updates. Darkwind will be released next month. However, I'm debabting to release Goldbug's upgrade before it. Been trying to get a cool head design. The one I posted before isn't a good update I think. Heres a design I like at the moment.

[​IMG]

Roadbuster's kit has a 50% change of getting made now. It seems there won't be enough interest to produce one. As well, I might be competing with another "Roadbuster" project.

Sorry, there is no list for the weapons for the Classics leader guys. I use softimage XSI 4.2. Its about 8 years old.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  3. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    i really like that head design

4. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ditto on the Goldbug head design. i just bought a United Bumblebee after seeing this, so put me on that list as well please!

5. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    If I'm not already on the Goldbug list be sure to put me on!

6. Venksta

News Credits:
    Sorry guys. Darkwind is the last list. When I show off the first physical Goldbug upgrade parts, he'll be ready to order that moment. :) 

7. kmoua7

kmoua7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Will you keep us updated on this thread if it's not too much trouble? I'm subscribed to this thread so I know when you have new stuff out. I miss it when you just put in in the radicon customs section. Thanks Venksta! That Goldbug head looks Boss! I also have united BB on order so will definitely be interested in this.

Hmmm...someone else is doing Roadbuster too? I hope there is still enough interest as it's always good to have options, and I really like your work.

8. Venksta

News Credits:
    Sure, I'll post updates here as well then. I didn't say if its an upgrade kit or anything, about the other Roadbuster project. We'll have to wait and see how that turns out, before I make the final decision if I do the upgrade or not.

9. Venksta

News Credits:
    Anyone still want a new lightbar for Red Alert? It was axed from the set, to keep cost down. But I am still interested in releasing one on its own.

10. sodawilly

sodawilly Old School fan since 1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would love to see Fansproject do a full on Roadbuster! Azim, just wanted to let you know I love the recent kits I ordered from you. =) Fantastic work!

- Gregg

11. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

Maybe if there was a way to put LEDs in it but I'm pretty content with the stock one.

12. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

Agreed, if anything I'd look for a duplicate to the Hasbro one for a Henkei one.

13. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    what goldbug is the head for? the rts legend? if so, i will be trying to get a hold of one since you say no lists...lol

14. Venksta

News Credits:
    Its for the Classics Bumblebee mold. Will probably work best with United Bumblebee. I actually have thought about doing one for the legends version. Just need to figure out the best way to pop the head off.

15. Miggytron

Miggytron Slag Sucking Saurian

Which Roadbuster mold was your kit for? The Universe one? Or the Crossovers Captain America mold? I'd looooove a Ultra sized Roadbuster head for the Cap mold though you seem to specialize in finished upgrades. So the amount of extra paint it would take to do the Captain America mold probably gives me my answer.

16. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    No Roadbuster head? :( 

17. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Aww dude i really wanted to upgrade my universe roadbuster i dont want to be paying loads for a full on third party figure of him if someone does one :( 

18. mugen_prime

mugen_prime Well-Known Member

I was pretty interested in Roadbuster as well. I have the Nato-bot kit, but I was looking forward to seeing what you came up with. Plus the finish on your products is a bit more refined and nicer than the Nato-bot one. The Nato-bot kit is great, but I was looking forward to yours.

19. Venksta

News Credits:
    I haven't said I'm not doing Roadbuster's kit anymore. Just said that it getting made has a small chance now. As it was going to be made after Cliffjumpers, which is 2 projects after Darkwind. However, now I'm going to wait and see how things play out with the interest for Roadbuster. So after Cliffjumper, I'm going to do a different kit instead. If I do end up making my own Roadbuster kit, it'll be after BotCon probably, instead of before.

20. ShiroPrime

ShiroPrime blargh

Quick question Venksta. Are you still planning to make the classics Prime/Megatron weapons accessories, or did I miss out on them?