Renderform G2 CW + UW Combaticon Weapons and Blastoff Upgrade

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Venksta, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    With the standard Combiner Wars Blastoff and deluxe combaticon weapons preorders shipped out now, I've put up pre-orders for the G2 variants of each items, along with a Unite Warriors 4 pack weapons set, over on my website. Pre-orders are planned for a October ship date, but I have a batch of the G2 Blastoff kits casted, so there is a running start to get these out sooner. :) 

And if you missed out on the originals, they are available for order, with the Blastoff kit being in a very limited quantities. All new items are only available for a limited time, so don't wait too long.

New Products September 2016 ? Renderform

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    the g2 blastoff head looks pretty good! i'm just sad i missed getting a tailclonus head.......

3. Venksta

News Credits:
  4. RIDRuination

RIDRuination Well-Known Member

Agh wish I had grabbed the special set at Cybfest

Definitely gonna PO these when I get paid next time if orders are still open

5. Chucez

Chucez Well-Known Member

Your kits make me want buy the stuff that I initially didn't care for.

6. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Was holding out on buy the G2 CW sets just yet, but I'm gonna have to do it now. Not missing out on that Blastoff head.

7. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wish I could just buy two of the UW swindle gun. Thats really the only two I want or need

8. Venksta

News Credits:
  9. deruberhanyok

deruberhanyok Likes the G2 neon lights

So I ordered these along with a Heartrix back in... sometime. I don't remember when. But the box got lost in a pile in my man cave and I just now got around to opening it.

The set is the usual high quality stuff that always comes from Venksta, and as some of you know, he has this thing where sometimes he puts random items in with your order, made with whatever spare plastic he had left when he was casting things. The pictures, if some of you have seen them, look like a mad scientist lab. I've gotten a few fun ones before, red guns, bright yellow swords, etc.

Anyways, I was absolutely thrilled to see this piece when I opened the packages:

100_4303.JPG

It starts out as a solid turquoise, perfect color match for the color used on G2 vortex (or the G2 Menasor limbs) and then fades into a translucent blue. I don't think you could have come up with a more G2 mix of colors, Venksta - it is absolutely perfect.

I've got some G2 "simple versions" of the perfect effect Bruticus kits coming to get my G2 Bruticus to match my G2 Menasor and G2 Superion sets, so I don't have pictures of all three of them all put together yet, but this little gun absolutely takes the cake. I know it's a small piece but it's definitely going to be one of the "highlight" pieces on my shelf.

Thanks Venksta!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1