Rename TF1 Decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Shadow25, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So we all know that with the exception of Megs and Starscream, and Scorponok who, once decided, had no other applicable name, no Decepticons were set characters until quite a ways through the development. We know that they all underwent name changes (Barricade was Brawl, Blackout was Vortex). So, are their any Decepticons whose names you would have liked to be different? If so what would you name them? (And Brawl-Devastator doesn't count)

Brawl- Demolishor (the head resembles Armada Demy in my opinion, and he's a tank)
    Blackout- Vortex (I actually really like that name, it fits a helicopter character)
    That's all I would have changed, but I might consider:
    Bonecrusher- Onslaught (fits his character, and then the original name could have been a Constructicon)

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Demolisher for Brawl would've been nice, but I wouldn't have wanted any of the other characters to have been renamed. I like G1 Blackout and Barricade, and was happy that they sort of got re-imagined for the film.