Customs: Removing tailfin from TR Voy. Optimus/Octane

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Astro-Furby, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Astro-Furby

Astro-Furby N7 Destroyer

Just wondering how easily the talfin is removable? The main wings are easy to remove and im tempted to de-plane-ify my TR Optimus

2. King Glurch

King Glurch Voyager Sized

YouTube:
    Are you talking about the tailfins themselves, or the entire piece they're attached to? I have done that too, but in a minimalist, non permanent way. I kept the piece they are attached to for alt mode ascetics. Although, from what I've seen, it doesn't look too much harder than unscrewing the chest and taking it out. I hope I was helpful.

3. Astro-Furby

Astro-Furby N7 Destroyer

I was talking about the whole tail assembly. Its not pinned in but I wanted to know if it could be removed without unscrewing the body...and if you do need to unscrew the body are there any glued parts or is it straightforward

4. King Glurch

YouTube:
    I have not taken the figure apart; yet I probably will sometime. Related note, I did slightly unscrew the screw on the door for the Titan master storage, and the tailfin piece became a little loose.

5. King Glurch

YouTube:
    There are four screws keeping together Optimus' chest. image.jpeg I took them all out, and when I was trying to pull the figure apart, the tailfin piece fell out. image.jpeg I think the bottom half of his chest is glued, but I am not sure. I hope this was helpful to you.