Customs: Removing Class. Bumblebee's headlights?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by TENIME_art, Apr 16, 2007.

1. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    Okay, since no one was answering this question in my "Jazz" thread, I'm creating a new one. Everyone who's done something to Classics Bumblebee or Cliffjumper has treated "popping out" the headlights as a simple task.

I opened up 'Bee's feet, and the inside pegs for the headlights are melted to the inside of the figure.

How did you remove them? I cannot see a way without destroying the outer foot.

2. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

I'm not opening up mine just to look, but based on what you said about it being melted on, I would cut off the melted piece. Then slide out the lens. When your done doing whatever your doing to Bumblebee, carefully glue it back on.

Or, hopefully someone who has already removed it, will reply and tell you what they did. Good luck.

3. evrdazed

evrdazed Well-Known Member

yep, that's exactly how i did it. just get a sharp exacto knife, and cut off the melted part. the headlights just slide right off. have some glue handy when you reassemle him. easy as pie