Removing Armada Megatron's Turret

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lord Of Tetris, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

I just purchased a secondhand Armada Megatron. It's an excellent figure, but there are some features I can't figure out. Can someone let me know how:

1. How do you remove the turret? I see pictures, usually combined with Tidal Wave, with Megatron's turret removed, and he's usually holding it in both hands.

2. I can see that I plug a minicon into a circular port on the back of the turret. Doing so allows this circular port to spin. I see no purpose to this; what does this do?

2. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    for the first one it doesn't come off but for the Tidal wave combo the turret rotates around to Megatron's chest and with Tidal wave's parts attached to Meg's arms i can see how one would think it was holding the turret

Im not sure for your second question and would need to see a picture to be sure what your meaning

3. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    1. The turret remains attached. Pull up Megatron's head/shoulders/arms. The spine extends and the turrent can rotate around to his front. The extended spine is how Tidalwave's legs/hovercraft clip onto Megatron.

2. I believe that powerlinx peg & turning the circle activates some sounds... that's my recollection, but I've long since removed the batteries, so no more sounds.