Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by BrutiKing, Feb 3, 2018.
Ya... I managed to almost get that out. Then it stripped. Also, I chose to use super glue
Here: I’m using the superglue method.
It’s drying. How long should I let it dry for?
The safe zone to handle models is about a day.
Well let me tell you how impatient I am and how bad that went...
Νeed I be scared?
Well... I just used a flat head and the thing broke, which is ok with me...
The screw is stuck...
At least you can drill/remove it now right? How the heck did this happen? Did you use too much glue? Still....I dont think this should have happened.
EDIT: BTW since you opened it, can you show me the eyes piece in a picture?
My non-existent nails didn’t help. I have painted the eyes.
Oh thanks for that. I wanted to see it, so to know If I can mold a set.
You want to mold me a new MP-10 head?
Νah, just the eye piece. If I could Mold an entire head....I would probably be filthy rich by now
I still need a screw for the neck... I’ll deal with the head later with the old “switcheroo”
Take one of the others that you removed (I assume they are the same?) and show it to an optics shop. They will probably have similar to it.
Out of context question: You are from the US?
Nope. Above it.
Το give you a screw. Ususally they use this kind of size screws to fix glasses.
I have the same problem with my 2007 movie Jolt. Was trying to see what kind of connection his neck had to see if a Jazz head I found on shapeways could work to make him an SG Jazz. But I seemed to have stripped it while putiing his head back on.
Been spending days on and off trying the rubber band method. (probably with a inept band)
I mean, you could always pry it apart like me if you’re going to replace the head.
That plan kinda fell through atm. The head I planned to use needed a balljoint; He had a musroom peg. So until I can find a soulution, I'd rather not have a headlesshorseman bot.
Separate names with a comma.