Remember Me

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by a person, Aug 14, 2012.

1. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    "Formerly titled "Adrift", Remember Me is a third person action/adventure game by Dontnod Entertainment. It is presented in a futuristic Paris where memories are considered commodities. You take control of a memory hunter named Nilin whose job is to remix a target's memory in order to obtain information. In certain cases, she can even make it so that you remember events in your own life completely different than what actually happened."

Remember Me - First Gameplay [HD] - YouTube

This looks brilliant. It's exactly what I'd expect Assassin's Creed to play like if it was set in the future.

2. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

The game looks good, but they should have kept the original title. When I heard about this title, I immediately thought of that crappy movie starring Robert Pattinson with the same title.

3. OmegaPrime22

OmegaPrime22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  4. Cracka J

Cracka J TURD PARTY DUMPSTERPIECE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    She comes off extremely whiny and complains about alot of the things I actually think look very cool about the game. I love difficult battle systems, I love combos that take a bit of skill to pull off. That shit appeals to me, and the game in motion looks fantastic. Very blade runner-esque.

I give her review a 1/5 and that's only because she's somewhat eye candy. Somewhat being the key word.

5. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    The Escapist : Remember Me Review - Sadly Forgettable

The Escapist wasn't very friendly either; a 3/5 score with the major complaint seeming to be that the game allowing you to create in a lab your own combos makes the game's combat a bit broken.

Fuck 'em, I'm still buying it 'cos I love an action girl protagonist.

6. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

I'll pass. I was quite intrigued when I saw it in action last year, but then I realized down the road it was done by Ca$hcom. No thanks.