Remastered Five Faces of Darkness movie version project coming?

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by TM2 Dinobot, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz KABLAMO!!!

Ebay:
    I've been waiting for Hasbro to Make transformers home videos for stuff a while, here are some ideas:

-Transformers: Battle of the wreckers (Both Last stand and Sins of, Adaptation)
    -Transformers Animated: Endgame (A combo of the scrapped season for episodes Trial of Megatron and Megatron must be Destroyed)
    -Transformers: The Rebirth (Remake, give it a definitive ending, add MF and V character)
    -Transformers: Siege (Promotional for Siege toyline)
    -Original Stories of the Transformers.

• Like Like x 2
  2. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been behind in news for about a week, what's that bit about a garbage truck decepticon?

3. ScientistMan

ScientistMan Well-Known Member

The end of the Machinima stuff left a hole that could stand to be filled with some dedicated Generations animated content. An adaptation of Five Faces of Darkness could easily fill that gap. It references something that people know (the 86 movie) while being different in it's own right.

Wheelie's fine as long as he's badass survivalist Wheelie:

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    I want it now

5. King Glurch

King Glurch Star Seeker Enthusiast

YouTube:
    And if he stops rhyming.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wild Eevee

Wild Eevee Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting,it would be nice if Skylynx got a bigger role in it.

7. Distant1

Distant1 Well-Known Member

I would love to see a remake of FFOD but:

• I would love to see the Decepticon retreat after the movie (see Stunticons and Combaticons). Or maybe a Star Wars style introduction to explain the events after the movie.
    • I would also hope that they explain why the Quintessons could not take Cybertron while Shockwave was Guardian of Cybertron.
    • I hope the Constructicons are not in the scenes depicting the creation of Megatron. At the very least I hope that the Constructicons are not in the assassination scene (change that to Shockwave and Soundwave). Otherwise, I am sticking to my headcanon that the flashback scenes in Secret of Omega Supreme happened at the time of Sentinel Prime's death.
    • Take out Constructicon Shockwave and the weird looking jets and replace them with the storm seekers.
    • If it is not meant to be Broadside in the escape from Quintessa, change the colors of that ship.
    Also, the lever that Galvatron pulls to de-activate the Transformers, I never figured out why the Quintessons did not just pull that lever over 10M years ago (at least we got an enjoyable show)?

8. Greebtron

Greebtron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    If someone was to go down this route. I'd rather have MTMTE as George Arthur Bloom wrote it. Because it is such an alternate universe take on the story that it would be worth a look.

9. Soundwaver

Soundwaver Well-Known Member

Wheelie and Blurr could be made less annoying. Also I like some of the concepts of Wheelie. Like him being some "wild child" is pretty neat.

10. Soundwaver

Soundwaver Well-Known Member

I wonder who would voice Rodimus Prime?