Reluctant to Return something?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TrueNomadSkies, Nov 30, 2011.

1. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    So as the title says, have we ever felt reluctant to return something in the past, and what were the reasons?

For example, I remember being a kid & not wanting to return this snow driller Batmobile thing because I was afraid of not being able to exchange it for another, so I dealt with not having the hood cannon part, and the same goes for my Black & Gold Megazord not having the sword.

Then more recently, I decided against taking back my Deluxe Crankcase because even though there was a crack on his knee, I knew that I lucked out in all other quality aspects. Along with that, it seemed like a real shame to condemn him to a life of possible destruction because of something as minute as that, especially since the broken park was still being held together by the outer plastic.

... so yeah, stories & thoughts?

2. Magnus12

Magnus12 Well-Known Member

I was planning on returning the bts rodimus&cylconus, but kept it. It is quite a fun set!

3. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

Wreckgar... The handle bars fell off, but... it is a damn'd Wreckgar, there is literally no other way to get one (Besides arm and leg selling)

4. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Well, it's also a Wreckgar, who's supposed to be made of junk & lives on a planet made out of garbage. Broken handlebars might just add some character. :) 

Also about the BIS set, I basically bought it for Cyclonus, but I got it 30% off (which was 22.50 I think), and I justified the purchase as a whole with Rodimus, Nightstick, the Matrix & the comic. For me, I don't think there was even a slight pondering as to whether or not I'd keep it haha.