Release dates for TRU, Target and Walmart Classic exclusives?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rid, Dec 25, 2006.

1. rid

rid Well-Known Member

Hi,

Target: Ultra Magnus & Skywarp
    TRU: Soundwave
    Walmart: Devastator

Since I can't get these exclusive where I live, I was thinking of a trip to where I can get them. I keep seeing different and changing release dates for them. Ex: Soundwave was to be a Dec release. Then someone on these boards says it's postponed until January. Then someone else says it's not likely to be around until March...

Does anybody have confirmed release dates or have seen them in person so I don't waste a trip?

thx

2. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I don't know the date for Soundwave, and I don't know if anyone has a definate on that. I would wait for sightings of what you're looking for to pop up, and post a want thread in the Junkion Exchange. I do a lot of shopping for board members when I have the chance. I usually ask for cost + shipping, and if you feel inclined to give a finders' fee, great, but I don't ask for one.

I think you would save time and money (for gas) by posting a want. not to mention you may take a trip and end up empty. :( 

good luck!

3. rid

rid Well-Known Member

hehehe, I agree. I wasn't planning a trip just to get them... I was going to visit family and friends and since I have flexible dates I was thinking of planning the trip so I can do both at the same time.

thx

4. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah I think you'd be wasting your time at this point. Better to wait until confirmed releases.

5. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    IIRC, the Magnus pack from Target is not due out until Spring - March or so. Soundwave, I would expect, should be out in the next month or so. He may be pushed back, however, so the after holiday doldrums can finish. I have no clue on the Devastator pack.