Release Date?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Kaltorako, May 31, 2010.

1. Kaltorako

Kaltorako Active Member

KK, I've have several things in the month of June and I've gotten a little mixed up on WFC's release date. So yeah, umm... any ideas?

2. Nemesis*Prime

Nemesis*Prime Decepticon Renegade

News Credits:
    June 22nd.

3. Kaltorako

Kaltorako Active Member

O Mi GOD, I thought it was tomorrow and I haven't predordered it. Cool.

4. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think there was a rumor a while back that it was coming out in May, but that was obviously false.

5. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Activision's CEO is the one who said Transformers: War For Cybertron would see a release some time in may at a conference. I don't know if I'd say that that was false. Either things changed or he didn't know what the heck he was talking about. June 22nd, however, was attached to this game since its announcement.

6. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    lol you wouldnt hav to worry anyways unless ur in another country games in the states dont come out at the end of the week almost always come out on tuesdays other countrys then usually follow on thursdays or fridays.

but ya i do remember hearing that the game was coming out last month i believe it was pushed back to make sure everything was worked out....which is always smart.

7. warhokie

warhokie Well-Known Member

I remember hearing something about late may when they first anouced the game as well.. but by the time gamestop started taking preorder around Feb 9th (I remember the date becaused I preorded when picking up my copy of Dante's Inferno and just happend to be on my birthday) it was set at 6/22