Release Date Database?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by RedHeadKevin, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedHeadKevin

RedHeadKevin Well-Known Member

Here's a question I'd like to put to the folks-who-know, after looking around toy stores for the nth time, seeing nothing but the same-old same-old: Can we put together a schedule of "official" street dates for the upcoming TF's? Have something like:

TF Universe Deluxe Wave 3: contains Ironhide, Sideswipe, Galvatron, Acid Storm and Silverstreak: August 6 2008.
    (note: that date isn't correct for Wave 3, it's just today's date.)

This would make it easier for the "Average" consumer (who doesn't preorder, doesn't find early releases on Ebay, and actually finds the toys in stores.)

2. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
  3. RedHeadKevin

RedHeadKevin Well-Known Member

Hmm...sorry I missed that. Mods, feel free to delete.

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Not to diminish the usefulness of Nevermore's thread, but I tend to prefer the lists at bigbot.com (top left corner of their frontpage menu).

Granted, bigbot has major issues with their navigation, format, forum behavior, and overall design, but their release schedule and toy checklists are about as comprehensive as you can get.

Example: Nevermore's thread is missing some TFA releases, namely Deluxe Class Wave 3: Jazz, Soundwave, Snarl, and Oil Slick. Now, I'll grant that those have been sighted in some stores since late June, but stores in many areas of the country are just now receiving shipments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.