Relationships suck!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hybrid Prime, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

No this is not one of your normal oh,whoe is me threads.Just wanted to make a point......and kinda bitch a little too.

I've been back with my highschool sweetheart(that I've known since I was 12) for about 5 years and had 2 kids with her(first break up was becuase her parents moved her away).Plus she had 4 to start with so 6 total.I've always cleaned house and chased after these disrespectfull kids for the last 5 years that she barely even talks to and it has not been easy I feel about 20 years older.(plus work too)She mainly locks her self up in the bed room with her daughter and the baby and refuses to come out or accociate with any of her other kids.Last month she told me I need to grow up.

So what do I do? Start selling off my entire collection to help sport a down payment on a house.I rarely sleep and some times I get so exhuasted I can't wake up.This has only happened 2 times in the last 3 months and I missed going to Dr. appointments with her.

Tonight she flipped out and told me I'm unreliable and have to move out.At least she gave me untill the end of the month.The only thing I'll worry about is my 2 boys.The thing is I've been chasing after her kids for so long I've never had a free moment to myself.Never go out drinking don't do drugs.I even sold my spare car to help out.Her kids call me dad and have for a long time.thier real dad has not been around them for almost 8 years.I've pretty much devoted my life to these people.So the only thing I can think of is.(A)nothing makes this woman happy(B)she has post pardom depresion (C)She only cares for herself and is lazy

The point is don't get comfortable with any woman they are unpredictable and totally wreck your life in a snap.Always have a back up plan and stick with dating!Thanks for listing to my bitching!

2. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Find the other dude and get him to fork over the cash he owes.

Take your two and run.

3. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    I say she is a combination of A,B and C.

leave her as you will be much happier without her and then take power over the boysand focus on them. No womman is worth this crap.

4. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    Horrible Point.......I'm sure a lot of the married guys will stand with me on this.

5. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Pray for B.

If it's not, then get the hell out, take as many kids as you can carry and move somewhere warm.

6. soundwave86

soundwave86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Geez!, thats all i have to say.

7. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Sounds like you are better off without her... I can relate. :mad 

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  8. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    These.

9. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Ok, I would assume you are married, but I felt I'd check because it doesn't say in that post if you are and you don't refer to her as your wife, but in the last sentence may point to it.

Anywho, I can see you care for your 2 kids, which is very understandable. She obviously needs help, especially with her saying that you are unreliable, when you are doing everything you can to help out. You probably would be best off trying to attain custody of your 2 kids, so they don't end up in bad shape because they are stuck with her. Some women plain and simple don't make sense. At first when you are with them, they can care about you like you are the only other person in the world. Than, they change and try to make you sound like the bad guy. It sounds like you are a nice guy and that she obviously doesn't want the nice guy any more...

For instance my last relationship, I live in Ohio, she lived in PA, I drove 4 hours out to visit her for a weekend, she was sooooo in love with me and wanted me to go out there. So I did, she was very happy and wanted me to visit again. About a month later I went back, and what does she do? Dumps me for being too nice, and too willing to come out and visit her...very strange to say the least. The strange thing though 3 years later she pops back up, about 10 minutes away from my house. Wants to see me again, so I told her that I didn't wanna start another relationship with her in fear she would do the same thing. Only be friends. Some women don't want the ones who are willing to do what you do, go the extra mile to care for someone...

Anywho, you may be better off, if she wants you out, the only thing you can do is get out, and try and get your 2 kids. Because, you don't wanna be stuck in a bad relationship like that. And if down the road she tries to pull some crap with the other children that aren't yours, you can't be held responsible for them being they aren't paternally, your children.

10. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

If she closes herself off with a couple of the kids and ignored you and the others, then it sounds like she has some issues to work out.

In my experience, the most important thing is to find someone who: a) you like; but almost more importantly: b) is not emotionally unstable. Life is too short to have to deal with drama queens and women who act erratically/strangely and whose feelings and opinions change every day. . .I know there are certain times of the month where this is impossible to expect, and that women are generally more emotional than guys, but. . .this has still been the rule of thumb that has made my life livable.

11. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Just remember, everything's always your fault.

Chicks should get blame cannons that shoots blame lasurs

BLAMEBLAME BLAMEBLAME BLAMEBLAME

12. Sideways

Sideways Banned

take your boys and

Run to the hills.Run for your lives.

oops.sorry gots some Iron Maiden in mah head.

13. GW_Freak

GW_Freak Banned

There is no way I'd let her throw me out of a house I was paying for. Make the bitch pack her bags and stay at her moms.

14. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I will. I mean, my wife drives me crazy sometimes, but she is not crazy. I love her and we have been together for a very, very long time. Although I don't think kids would change that, you never know. But I hope you find someone who gives back what you give (assuming your statements are true).

Agreed. How old is the youngest? Have you guys talked about it? Can you get her to go to counseling with you?

My man CM knows what's up!

:lol  true unless he was at fault, but if statements are correct sounds like it may be best for him to get away from her.

15. misternoodle

misternoodle Banned

threaten to pie her in the face.

16. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

Bitches be crazy.

17. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

This, plus get social services to take the other dude's kids away.

18. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    *Stands with PD31*

Relationships don't suck. Relationships based on bad judgement, however, do.

You may love this woman but from an outsider's point of view, it appears being with this woman was a bad decision.

19. soundwave86

soundwave86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why should you move out of YOU'RE house? Wtf?

20. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    I'd bring up counseling to her, talk to a shrink or a priest (not a friend, you need someone who doesn't have any attachment to the situation) and if she doesn't want to even try to work it out, I'd say take your kids, head a warm beach and sell sunglasses for a living. Dude, it's better to be alone than to be with the wrong person.