relationship issues...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrOptimuspirme, Nov 8, 2011.

1. MrOptimuspirme

MrOptimuspirme Banned

hi, i'm having some relationship issues with my girl friend, she goes to a different school then me, so we don't see each other all that much. but recently we've had some, "issues", as in, she doesn't seem that interested in our usual activity's
    anymore, :confused:  could someone please give some advice? it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Dump her. If she no longer likes your favourite activities and you never see her, dump her. Or arrange to meet up and catch up on life. If that doesn't work, then bye-bye.

3. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    Hate to break it to you...but uh she moving on....too much time apart can change people...its better to mutually break up...so it doesnt hurt as bad....and she could be seeing someone else....

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Ask her why she isn't interested. It's that simple. Should her reason be something that tells you the relationship is over...

... do this. But make sure you get one last fuck out of her first. And post any nudes you have of her on 4Chan.

5. TWINTURBO

TWINTURBO Mandiprime97's badass :)

get a new GF

6. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    Be careful, something tells me this guy is under 18....

7. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    You're in school. It's not like it's serious, and you won't (most likely) get married. Who cares about some teenage relationship?

8. MrOptimuspirme

MrOptimuspirme Banned

hhmm... i guess i could try catching up with what's been going on in her life, thanks for the advice.

9. MrOptimuspirme

MrOptimuspirme Banned

we've known each other as long as i remember, and if you're not going to help me, then don't bother posting on this thread.

10. MrOptimuspirme

MrOptimuspirme Banned

we're both thirteen. so that "information" was unnecessary.

11. MrOptimuspirme

MrOptimuspirme Banned

i guess you're right, but i'll give it more time. but, thanks for the advice.

12. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    haha I love these threads. All the comedians come out swinging lol and give me a good chuckle. Seriously though, its a high school relationship. Those never work out for the long run. Just remember its not the end of the world if she breaks up with you, and you will be ok.

13. MrOptimuspirme

MrOptimuspirme Banned

she means a lot to me, if she breaks with me, i don't know what i'll do. thanks for the help.

14. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

You're asking for relationship advice from an online forum mainly geared towards the fandom who collects toys about transforming space robots. I wouldn't call this the "best" place to ask for advice when it comes to relationships (although you're not the first, I coulda sworn there was another one last week). Most of the time you'll get good advice, such as the majority of the things already posted, but you will get things along the lines of "stick it in her pooper".

The best place for relationship advice is most likely your own parents, so you should ask them.

You're 13, if she does break up with you it's not the end of the world.

15. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    What you'll do is you'll find a brand new one. Plenty out there. And none of them are special, so - you'll be fine.

16. MrOptimuspirme

MrOptimuspirme Banned

yeah, but my parents aren't always the most reliable source
    of information. believe me, they're not.

17. MrOptimuspirme

MrOptimuspirme Banned

but it's hard to find someone that i can "click" with. my friend in alberta's having the same problem. except he's single. thanks for the advice.

18. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

Wouldn't hurt to ask.

Not to be rude, but everybody usually has that problem. And since you're still in grade school, you're still with a bunch of people you've known for years. When you broaden your horizons by going to College or something, THEN you'll start finding more people you might "click" with.

19. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    OP, I am about to give you the best advice I possibly can, and I without exaggeration promise this will save you YEARS of trouble if you take it to heart (or at least keep it in mind). The good news is its surprisingly simple, though almost everyone (including myself) can have trouble following through with it.

Talk to her. Talk to her honestly, frankly, and patiently about exactly what your current problems are with how the relationship is going, and how this makes you feel. Listen intently to her responses, do not interrupt, make no attempt to counterargue until she is finished. Once you both have put your cards on the table, determine if there is something that either of you or both of you can do to improve the situation.

The both of you have to willingly commit to the solutions you come up with, and dilligently work at them until the situation improves or until one of you once again feels like you do now, at which point the process repeats. If one, or both of you are unable, or unwilling to do what needs to be done to improve the situation, it is time to seriously consider ending the relationship. Also, "taking a break" rarely works, and usually only prolongs things.

People change, and especially at your age they can change seemingly overnight, especially with the numerous changes in the situations surrounding you. You're young, and you've got plenty of time to start another relationship that does work, if you come to the conclusion that this one doesn't. It'll hurt, but it'll save you a lot of hurt in the future. The only thing you can do is learn from it and move on. You've still got a lot of growing up to do, and I'd be willing to bet so does she, and learning to deal with this kind of thing is a part of growing up.

20. MrOptimuspirme

MrOptimuspirme Banned

thanks for the advice, i might try it next time i see her.