Rejuvinating Armor?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by encline, Jul 4, 2007.

1. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Am I the only one, when they were examinig Scorps tail somewhere over the atlantic, they said the armor was a rejuvinating metal? I always had the therory that nano tech is part of the healing prosess. Is this the case?

2. Tript

Tript Well-Known Member

Thats what I heard too, Thats why Scorpinoks tail started twitching on the table and they had to hold it down. Thats also when they figured out that high heat weapons can stop the process

3. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Made sense.
    Since Bay had to make the Decepticons vunerable to at least one weapon the humans had.
    Considering Megatron had a problem with extreme temperatures in the Artic, the opposite extreme would have a negative effect as well.

Then add in the fact that due to the movie designs the bots looked like naked G1 bots with all the scattered armor, exposed under-mechanics and wiring just asking to be shot at...:rolleyes2 

4. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

I never saw any exposed robotic under-mechanics or wiring. I saw mechanics and wiring that were used by the alt. I don't think it has anything to do with the function of the robot, its just artifacts of his disguise. Thats like saying that if I put on a consume for Halloween, I will feel it if you break off the horns on my mask.

5. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you study the decepticons designs closely, there are several 'vulnerable' gaps thruought the armors that are wide open for attack (parts there were totally covered in G1). Whether or not those 'gaps' are functional in both modes or not is irrelevant, look at how Blackout was taking out in the film.

Look at Blackout's under-forearm & thighs. Plenty of wires & exposed armorless parts vulnerable to attack. Even Scorponok has areas like this, but now wires seen.
    [​IMG]